Are you a fan of any other teams besides The Canes?

FUGators FUNoles

Pronounced Eff Yoo
NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, European soccer or some other professional league?

Another college in addition to UM?

Maybe even a high school you attended, your kids currently attend or one near where you live now?

My list would be:

1. UM (especially football)

2. Whomever's playing Florida and Florida State (seriously)

3. Pittsburgh Steelers (fan for more than 40 years, just like with the Canes)

4. Heat (particularly when D-Wade, my all-time favorite hooper, was in his prime)

5. Leeds United (English soccer)

Advertisement
Must be a diehard fan if you’re a Leeds United fan

Hurricanes
Chelsea fc
Miami heat
La rams (Kurt Warner/Miami got me into football)

Honestly anyone that can beat the golden state warriors

Im 30 love the Canes! I grew up in Columbia, South Carolina an Utah moved to West Palm at 21 now im in Myrtle Beach, Sc. My family never pushed a team on me i started watchin football around 10 i remember the 99,00,01,02 years and as i watched football on saturdays the Canes was just that team that would beat you *** they dominated like anything ive ever seen the SPEED i loved it.! I watched gamecocks Hated Clemson before they got us i cant wait to **** them up! I went to alot of Utah games the Urban Meyer error there was awesome Alex Smith ya them boys were good! Byu was **** good also with Brandon Doman at Qb i think they averaged 50! Out of everything ive always loved my Canes its more than ever now got into recruting a couple of years ago. I read on CIS all the time for years just made this account an i love this page i click on this page an Miami Hurricanes Football on google 100 times a day dont post alot thought i share my story on bein a Cane fan no one could ever call me a band wagon fan we have been horrible to our standards for over 10 years Coach Richt is gonna win rings here an much respect to him but its gonna be winning an stacking this South Florida talent an our roster gonna be so deep Jon Richt gonna take over OC one day an yall gonna love him cause we gone be back!!! Go Canes

P.s love Lebron i ride with him in bball love what Coach K stands for love the Yankees history an Ravens cause of Ed Reed and Ray Lewis!

Advertisement
Im 30 love the Canes! I grew up in Columbia, South Carolina an Utah moved to West Palm at 21 now im in Myrtle Beach, Sc. My family never pushed a team on me i started watchin football around 10 i remember the 99,00,01,02 years and as i watched football on saturdays the Canes was just that team that would beat you *** they dominated like anything ive ever seen the SPEED i loved it.! I watched gamecocks Hated Clemson before they got us i cant wait to **** them up! I went to alot of Utah games the Urban Meyer error there was awesome Alex Smith ya them boys were good! Byu was **** good also with Brandon Doman at Qb i think they averaged 50!

Fvck the putahs from utah and all the ***aloons at bywho.

Talk about a couple of backwards fanbases.

Putahs never were, and bywho is has been and never will be again.

Fvck the putahs from utah and all the ***aloons at bywho.

Talk about a couple of backwards fanbases.

Putahs never were, and bywho is has been and never will be again.
Hahahaha you funny man dont worry im no Mormon😂😂😂😂 Come on bruh i grew up in down town Columbia it was 4 white kids in my school it was a culture shock!!!

Raiders, Barcelona, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers (Pre Lebron; think Vladi D. & Nick Van Exel), Duke (I'm also an Alum), Espana.

Advertisement
Dad is a BoSox fan so I grew up loving Boston and despising the Yankees. My best buddy is English and got me rooting on Man Utd. Basketball wise outside of the Canes and some other college teams, I like what the Heat organization has done and is trying to rebuild. Not much of a hockey fan but when I do watch I do like what Vegas did this past season. And since I live up here in JVille, I grew up on the Jaguars.

Advertisement
Canes
Red Sox
Eagles

This is setting up to be the best sports year for me maybe ever

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back