Are you a fan of any other teams besides The Canes?

Canes, Packers, Inter Milan, Blues, and perhaps most importantly, whoever's playing the Patriots/FSU.

Advertisement
I went to the University of South Carolina, so they have a small place in my heart. But you better believe it's all 'Canes everyday. Been a Canes fan since the age of six, I'm 42 now. I used to go to Gamecock football games sporting my Canes gear. LOL. I'm also a Buffalo Bills fan.

Lol saying D Wade is your all time favorite player is like somebody saying Scottie Pippen is their all time favorite player except Scottie was better. Smh 🤦‍♂️

^ knows nothing about basketball. Wade is undisputed top 5 all time at his position. He also led a team to championship as the #1 option in 2006. Scottie who?

I'm grateful for Lebron but if he didn't CHOKE in 2010 he and the Heat would have another ring ...and Wade would have another Finals MVP.

Sit down, son.

Canes
FAU (pretty much grew up on that campus and went there for undergrad)
Lakers (still not happy about lebron)
Chelsea FC

Advertisement
Canes
BoSox
Dolphins
Army
Duke (my sister went there so I pull for them unless they're playing the Canes of course)

Not seeing to much love for Dolphins here

My Alma Mater is South Carolina.
Never watched NFL, but with Njoku, Duke, Chad Thomas, etc. I might follow Browns?
I've lived in Georgia, so I might say Braves if I cared about baseball.
I have a Miami Heat jersey also.

Advertisement
Canes
Phins
Heat
****nal

Went to UCF so kind of a "fan" but all that rah rah national champions stuff is whack

Canes
BoSox
Dolphins
Army
Duke (my sister went there so I pull for them unless they're playing the Canes of course)

Not seeing to much love for Dolphins here

Diehard fan for life, but I removed my emotions from them a while ago. Zombie fan - my Sundays are no longer ruined when they lose.

Canes
Philadelphia Flyers (90s era)
Atlanta Braves (90s era)
Los Angeles/Oakland/Vegas Raiders

I am not a fan, but I am fascinated watching Georgia Tech running the triple option. Its such an archaic offense, but it works. It has no reason to work like it does.

Always said if they had a tough defense that would keep the score low, they would be tough because they way they can control the clock.

Advertisement
Canes top to bottom!!! Including crew hahahahaha! Row row row!
Phins
Heat
Yanks
Bayern Munich
All Blacks, because when I played rugby at UM, Frank the coach had us playing in All Black Unis
Eff everybody else

Semper Canes!!!

^ knows nothing about basketball. Wade is undisputed top 5 all time at his position. He also led a team to championship as the #1 option in 2006. Scottie who?

I'm grateful for Lebron but if he didn't CHOKE in 2010 he and the Heat would have another ring ...and Wade would have another Finals MVP.

Sit down, son.

Wade is the most overrated NBA player of all time. He was carried to a 06 title with a loaded veteran team right before the super team era. As soon as Shaq left, the Heat couldnt even make the playoffs with D Wade "leading" the way. How many times did they lose to the Hawks in the 1st round??

I'm sorry top 5 all time at what position?? You have to know how to shoot to be a top 5 "shooting" guard. Can't shoot, lazy on Defense.. i'm sorry he's never been that good, except for some "flash" plays to the rim every now and then.

Advertisement
Wade is the most overrated NBA player of all time. He was carried to a 06 title with a loaded veteran team right before the super team era. As soon as Shaq left, the Heat couldnt even make the playoffs with D Wade "leading" the way. How many times did they lose to the Hawks in the 1st round??

I'm sorry top 5 all time at what position?? You have to know how to shoot to be a top 5 "shooting" guard. Can't shoot, lazy on Defense.. i'm sorry he's never been that good, except for some "flash" plays to the rim every now and then.

Carried? Wade averaged 34.7 PPG, 7.8 RPG and 3.8 APG in the Finals.

But they actually did make the playoffs multiple times without Shaq...

Top 5 Shooting Guard of all time. It's undisputed among NBA historians and analysts. Search any list ever made basically. He's often #3 or #4.

Canes

Bama
Eagles
Warriors
Capitals
Villinova
ND Womens Basketball
Oregon St Baseball
France - futbal

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back