Are you a fan of any other teams besides The Canes?

Advertisement
Wade is the most overrated NBA player of all time. He was carried to a 06 title with a loaded veteran team right before the super team era. As soon as Shaq left, the Heat couldnt even make the playoffs with D Wade "leading" the way. How many times did they lose to the Hawks in the 1st round??

I'm sorry top 5 all time at what position?? You have to know how to shoot to be a top 5 "shooting" guard. Can't shoot, lazy on Defense.. i'm sorry he's never been that good, except for some "flash" plays to the rim every now and then.

HAHAHA your idiocy knows no bounds. D-Wade had one of the best NBA Finals series OF ALL TIME in 2006 and was very good leading up to the Finals. Playoff Stats: 28.4ppg, 5.7 assists, 5.9 rebounds and 2.2 steals (Shooting%: 49.7%, FT%: 80.8%) .....Finals: 34.7ppg, 3.8 assists, 7.8 rebounds, and 3.8 steals LOL (Shooting%: 46.8%, FT%: 77.3%). Based on his entire career, he is easily one of the top 5 shooting guards of all time.

HAHAHA your idiocy knows no bounds. D-Wade had one of the best NBA Finals series OF ALL TIME in 2006 and was very good leading up to the Finals. Playoff Stats: 28.4ppg, 5.7 assists, 5.9 rebounds and 2.2 steals (Shooting%: 49.7%, FT%: 80.8%) .....Finals: 34.7ppg, 3.8 assists, 7.8 rebounds, and 3.8 steals LOL (Shooting%: 46.8%, FT%: 77.3%). Based on his entire career, he is easily one of the top 5 shooting guards of all time.

You can make the argument that Wade is better than Kobe

Carried? Wade averaged 34.7 PPG, 7.8 RPG and 3.8 APG in the Finals.

But they actually did make the playoffs multiple times without Shaq...

Top 5 Shooting Guard of all time. It's undisputed among NBA historians and analysts. Search any list ever made basically. He's often #3 or #4.

1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Allen Iverson
4. Klay Thompson
5. Reggie Miller
6. Ray Allen
7. Tracy McGrady
8. James Harden
9. Vince Carter
10. Maybe Wade, Maybe someone else ??

Advertisement
I’m an oddball, lived in Chicago my whole life (26 years). Canes fan since I was 8, Tampa Bay Rays/Devil Rays fan since Carl Crawford began his career there in 2002, Tampa Bay Lightning fan since 2002. I hate the NBA and NFL I guess I’m a Bears fan if I had to choose.

You can make the argument that Wade is better than Kobe

at what?? letting better super stars carry him?... Kobe had Shaq but after that he made his own name. Wade held the BIG 3 back from winning more rings than they did. The Heat had to get Ray Allen bc Wade cant shoot but he's better than Kobe?? lol hilarious

Advertisement
Carried? Wade averaged 34.7 PPG, 7.8 RPG and 3.8 APG in the Finals.

But they actually did make the playoffs multiple times without Shaq...

Top 5 Shooting Guard of all time. It's undisputed among NBA historians and analysts. Search any list ever made basically. He's often #3 or #4.
His name Krazy cane for a reason. He can’t disrespect the Miami heat goat like that lol

CFB Canes
Soccer Colombia, USA, Chicago Fire
NFL Giants
MLB Mets
NHL Rangers
NBA Trailblazers
College buckets I usually follow Kansas but join the Canes bandwagon the few years they make a run.

Advertisement
Canes, Phins, OKC Thunder (born and raised in OK). Any team playing the Dallas Cowboys and any team playing ND or OU. Or Bama. Or FSU and UF. And Ohio St. Man I hate a lot of teams.

Advertisement
Canes Football
Canes Baseball
TB Rays
Newcastle Utd.

and I guess Orlando City and Orlando Magic (don't follow much)

After UM football, I have little real interest in NFL, NBA, CFL or NHL. I was a Dolphin fan since the late 70s, but I really don't like the NFL anymore. I was a Golden State fan since the mid 80s, so that's been fun seeing them have their day in the sun. I'd trade their three titles for one for UM football, though. Seeing the Winnipeg Jets make a run in the playoffs last year was awesome. I was never a Jets fan, but living near Winnipeg it's hard not to get caught up in playoff hockey.

All college sports it's UM first. Football, baseball, basketball, all UM. I don't pull for UM football and Duke basketball, and never understood how someone could.

Advertisement
Back