Are you a fan of any other teams besides The Canes?

Advertisement
Canes, Canes, Canes, whoever Bron plays for, moderate Redskin fan because that's who Sean played for and they used to draft a lot of Canes but mostly just watch the NFL as a fan of football. I also follow Marshall because I grew up close by in Southern Ohio.

Advertisement
Nope. It's All About The []_[]!!! Only reason I even watch a few NFL games is to see what the ProCanes are doing. GO CANES!!!

Canes football
Any team playing the gators.
All other canes sports
Any teams playing the Irish, s$c teams, or ohio
Miami Heat

Advertisement
I am a Miami homer with all teams - every other team can rot in **** as far as I care.

I'm even OK going for FIU as long as they are not playing UM. The games over there are fun, it's a different kind of experience, like glorified high school ball.

The ONLY out of town exception I hold somewhat is for the Atlanta Braves. Obviously, as a kid in the 1980s, the Marlins did not exist, and I liked baseball. We'd just gotten cable in the early 80s when it was this new big thing......and which team was on TBS constantly? Yup, the Dale Murphy-era Braves. I'd pretty much watch the Braves all summer. I don't know, I guess I don't even have much attachment to them anymore, I kinda stopped caring when Glavine/Maddux/Smoltz retired.

Last edited:
Miami above all else
UK basketball as part of an unwritten prenuptial agreement
Dallas Cowboys (but haven’t watched NFL in over a year)
Atlanta Braves (but very difficult since they were taken off TBS)
Liverpool in my youth but I’ve got my eye on RB Leipzig if they retain Werner and somehow add Draxler and Lookman

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol saying D Wade is your all time favorite player is like somebody saying Scottie Pippen is their all time favorite player except Scottie was better. Smh 🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
Canes for all sports
Any team playing FSU/UF/ND/Michigan/Bama/Clemson, etc.
Dolphins
Magic
The 1994 strike and subsequent dismantling of the Marlins post-World Series (twice) killed my passion for MLB. The sport is dead to me.

Advertisement
Back