Are you a fan of any other teams besides The Canes?

Advertisement
Everything pales compared to my love of Canes football. I cheer half heartedly for other Miami teams. Proffessional and college.

Grew up in Tampa, live in LA since '85, and still a Bucs fan. Almost dumped them pre-Dungy, as they were rumored to be on the move the Baltimore pre-Ravens. Pittsburgh is probably my 'other' NFL team, if I were to pick a team from the AFC. Have not gotten into the Rams or Chargers since they moved to LA.

Not a baseball or basketball fan, despite the Dodgers and Lakers.

Not a 'fan/follower' of other college programs but can appreciate excellent teams that are fun to watch. Dislike all teams in the SEC, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State. USC.

Wade is the most overrated NBA player of all time.
Krazy....

tenor (15).gif

Advertisement
Canes in just about any sport

Minnesota Vikings...because I'm a *********
Buffalo Bills for my dad's sake lol

Philadelphia 76ers....********* again, although I was into the NBA a **** of a lot more when Iverson was dominating as a one man team. They look fun to watch now though

Yankees

I'm not necessarily a "fan" of either or..but I do have a soft spot for UCF and Marshall because of Daunte Culpepper and Randy Moss

1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Allen Iverson
4. Klay Thompson
5. Reggie Miller
6. Ray Allen
7. Tracy McGrady
8. James Harden
9. Vince Carter
10. Maybe Wade, Maybe someone else ??
I agree with the top 3, but each one of the players that are listed below Iverson would laugh at you for putting Wade below them.

College - Hurricanes for all college sports (although I wil admit I loved watching Allen Iverson at GTown)
A.I. is my favorite player of all time. I understand that there are probably 25 or so players that are/were better than A.I., but I've been rolling with A.I. since his senior year of High School.

John Thompson was the perfect college coach and mentor for him during that phase of his life.

Advertisement
Canes (all sports), Memphis tigers (basketball, a little football), Braves, Falcons, Grizzles/Hawks, ATL United mls soccer!

I am a Miami homer with all teams - every other team can rot in **** as far as I care.

I'm even OK going for FIU as long as they are not playing UM. The games over there are fun, it's a different kind of experience, like glorified high school ball.

The ONLY out of town exception I hold somewhat is for the Atlanta Braves. Obviously, as a kid in the 1980s, the Marlins did not exist, and I liked baseball. We'd just gotten cable in the early 80s when it was this new big thing......and which team was on TBS constantly? Yup, the Dale Murphy-era Braves. I'd pretty much watch the Braves all summer. I don't know, I guess I don't even have much attachment to them anymore, I kinda stopped caring when Glavine/Maddux/Smoltz retired.

Braves got some young studs. I'm hoping the can win the NL East

Advertisement
NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, European soccer or some other professional league?

Another college in addition to UM?

Maybe even a high school you attended, your kids currently attend or one near where you live now?

My list would be:

1. UM (especially football)

2. Whomever's playing Florida and Florida State (seriously)

3. Pittsburgh Steelers (fan for more than 40 years, just like with the Canes)

4. Heat (particularly when D-Wade, my all-time favorite hooper, was in his prime)

5. Leeds United (English soccer)

First an foremost is Canes Football

Detroit Tigers, Detroit Pistons and Michigan basketball and Canes Hoops

Advertisement
You literally know nothing at all about basketball.

You dispute Wade's greatness because he won two of his three titles with Lebron but you put Klay Thompson ahead of him?

The list goes
1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Wade
everybody else.

Co-sign.

KrazyCane, you phukken with us on D-Wade, right?

Got to be. :LOL:

Advertisement
Back