Are you a fan of any other teams besides The Canes?

1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Allen Iverson
4. Klay Thompson
5. Reggie Miller
6. Ray Allen
7. Tracy McGrady
8. James Harden
9. Vince Carter
10. Maybe Wade, Maybe someone else ??

WHY IN THE LORDS NAME DO YOU HAVE KLAY THOMPSON ABOVE REGGIE MILLER, RAY ALLEN, AND T MAC

Advertisement
NCAA Football - Canes of course!
NHL - Montreal Canadiens (I used to be a huge diehard fan until they stupidly traded PK Subban to Nashville Predators).
MLB - Toronto Bluejays (I used to be a huge Montreal Expos fan. I will switch back to the Expos when the baseball returns to Montreal.)
NFL - Washington Redskins HTTR!
NBA - Raptors and Lakers
NCAA Basketball - Georgetown Hoyas. Now they suck. :(
Soccer - Manchester United
CFL - Ottawa RedBlacks / Montreal Alouettes

WHY IN THE LORDS NAME DO YOU HAVE KLAY THOMPSON ABOVE REGGIE MILLER, RAY ALLEN, AND T MAC

I said the same thing after I posted it lol

Really after the first 3 I was just randomly posting names not necessarily in order. Klay should be above Harden and Vince, but below the rest.

Advertisement
1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Allen Iverson
4. Klay Thompson
5. Reggie Miller
6. Ray Allen
7. Tracy McGrady
8. James Harden
9. Vince Carter
10. Maybe Wade, Maybe someone else ??

You literally know nothing at all about basketball.

You dispute Wade's greatness because he won two of his three titles with Lebron but you put Klay Thompson ahead of him?

The list goes
1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Wade
everybody else.

You literally know nothing at all about basketball.

You dispute Wade's greatness because he won two of his three titles with Lebron but you put Klay Thompson ahead of him?

The list goes
1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Wade
everybody else.

putting Wade anywhere in a top 3 on any list means you know nothing about basketball.

top 3?? are you drunk?

Canes, Steelers, Cubs & team USA. Other than that don’t care, unless the odds are compelling enough.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
#FakeNews

You're a baby blue welcher and a ******

I have proof

2ga7sl.jpg

Advertisement
Canes & Heat. Used to be a big Marlins fan, but a team can only fück with me so much before I drop them. Don't follow the NFL very closely.

UM (grew up a fan, currently go there)
Yankees (Originally from the Bronx)
Miami Heat (as a kid Tim Hardaway was my favorite player)
Tampa Bay Bucs (not a huge nfl fan, when i moved to miami from Ny everyone at school was a dolphins fan so i naturally resisted becoming one)
Chelsea FC (after miami this is the team i probably care about the most)

Mets, Giants and Jets, NJ Devils

Also root for Michigan, Rutgers if it has no effect on us.

And I love that my Army Black Knights are finally learning how to put Navy back in their place.

Advertisement
Canes, Real Madrid. Vida, Dolphins, Lakers, ****nal, have too root for Orlando Magic(live in Central Florida), Yankees, Brazil National Soccer Team.

NCAA Football - Canes of course!
NHL - Montreal Canadiens (I used to be a huge diehard fan until they stupidly traded PK Subban to Nashville Predators).
MLB - Toronto Bluejays (I used to be a huge Montreal Expos fan. I will switch back to the Expos when the baseball returns to Montreal.)
NFL - Washington Redskins HTTR!
NBA - Raptors and Lakers
NCAA Basketball - Georgetown Hoyas. Now they suck. :(
Soccer - Manchester United
CFL - Ottawa RedBlacks / Montreal Alouettes

Ottawa and/or Montreal? Where are you from? Kingston?

Advertisement
Back