Worst win in 17 years

Advertisement
havent heard the postgame interviews but my expectation after that shytshow was that Moanny was gonna fall o the sword and flat out say it not good enough and on him, not sure if that is the case

We’ve heard that before!!! No interviews just get to work!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have ELITE run defense. If you can’t run the ball well it’s hard to win games. Forces these teams to have to throw the ball.

With monsters like Garvin, Roussea, Hill, Ford and Bethel we should be sacking these guys on the regular once they are forced to pass!

Picks and fumbles regular turnover chain baby!
Monsters? Did you say monsters?

Attachments

• 35CEFC86-583D-43E9-9905-F1E37D58A8AC.jpeg
    35CEFC86-583D-43E9-9905-F1E37D58A8AC.jpeg
    595.8 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
It's a damned good thing so many pups weren't there when we hired Schnellenberger.

Or Jimmy Johnson. He managed to lose something like four games his first season.

Or Butch Davis - walked in and was handed 31 scholarship losses - and yet delusional UM fans thought he should have played for NC's every year.

You pups are so accustomed to instant gratification - you don't know schitt. Fast food, overnight delivery, instant warm and eat food - similar expectations of that in all aspects of endeavor are just wrong.

I'm not happy, and no one here is less patient than I am by nature - but ****'s bells - at some point one must come to grips with reality.

WTF are you talking about? The reality? How's that, now? Other than the fact we've taken steps backwards...?

Didn't Howard, Jimmy, and Butch's teams get better by year 4? This is year 4 of Manny around these defensive players and they look awful compared to last season!

Striker really isn't a gimmick. This fan base just gets so hyped up with these fancy names for positions. Bud foster calls his striker the whip LB. All 4-2-5 defenses has a striker. Its just a extra DB on the field.
The thing is our striker is built and moves more like a LB than a DB.

We are a cursed program, other programs are bringing in first year coaches and staffs like ours and are looking better. We punt to cmu 2 yard line, guess what, called back because of a bad play by a 5th year senior. VERY next play the punter gets cute with his punt and he gets blocked. Not on Manny it’s the program we have had for the past 2 decades.

Man we all need to head to a Haitian or Spanish voodoo doc soon!!! I’m willing to give my next unborn for the sacrifice...lolol simply amazing lolol

Advertisement
- Enos has been a good QB coach and a terrible OC so far. I don't think it's fair to blame one unit because the entire offense looks lost. Mishandling jet sweeps. Zion still missing the snap count. Running backs missing holes. QB holding the ball too long. TEs missing blocks. Too many long-developing PA plays. Nothing downfield from talented WRs. 85th in yards per play. It all comes back to the OC and the staff he hired.

Erm, Enos has not been a saint, thats for sure, BUT, coaches don't make players miss blocks. I saw poor decision making by players being undisciplined, but most of all, I just saw loafs and misses by both OL and DL. Tons of missed blocks, both tackles not able to shuffle back to meet a DE, TE's who cant block at all, sans Brevin, and on DL just total inability to shed blocks, which you brought up. The reason YPC is down crazy is because they are playing doritos style on the DL and its infuriating to us, but they are holding lanes more than getting through them.

JW stares down receivers as well which is annoying, but he does so mostly because he doesn't have enough time to go through a progression. I will say as always...

IT STARTS UP FRONT. WE HAVE 3 first time starters on the OL, and 2 of them are straight outa SR prom. Just gonna have to take some lumps here guys.

Well, given the inevitable doom that the California bill spells for teams with less money and smaller fan/alumni bases like ours, maybe we should just pack it in and say we had good run from '80 to '05. Just feels like an impossible task at this point and every time we think we can get over the hump we sink further down into the hole when it crashes back down.

How are we supposed to do it at this point? We'll never have Clemson or Bama level BoT/AD support, coaching, alumni bags, etc.

Shredded!? We have to get shredded to hold the defense accountable!?

No. We should hold the defense, offense, coaching staff, players, and anybody associated with the Program accountable at all times. Every game, every performance regardless of the opponent. The entire team should be held accountable for last night. I watched in person like I have for all 4 games this season. It was pathetic. No excuses.

My shredded comment was in response to Twerp’s assessment that our D is “pure garbage.” That’s utter nonsense after just 4 games. Room for improvement? Of course. Garbage? GTFOH! That’s sensationalism aimed at riling up the fan base.

Advertisement
Back