Worst win in 17 years

Even if he belly flops this season he STILL can save face and be successful, but he has to clean house at both coordinator positions.

Baker and Enos ain't it.

As for this season, Jarren needs to officially be put on notice.

Guys like Patchan need to sit.

Baxa should have his schollie pulled on Monday.

Enough with the coddling. Guys need to start losing their jobs and possibly more for REPEATED mistakes.
Agree with you 100% with one exception.

Why exactly does Jarren need to be put on notice?

Advertisement
Agree with you 100% with one exception.

Why exactly does Jarren need to be put on notice?

bc people need to find someone to blame. Jarrens been fine. **** continue to improve as the season goes on. the play calling hasn't improved since game 1 and thats the bigger issue here. you cant expect jarren to run these long drops and slow developing plays with a turnstile OL. throw him in the gun, spread the field, and let him go.

We sucked last year. Our best defensive players from last year all left. Offense still sucks. Kicker misses FGs left and right.

Let's fire everyone and then do a D$ tears podcast with Jerry Jeudy and some local handlers.

You are all mad at yourselves for believing the false hope, again.

This fan base is so dejected. I’m not saying Manny is or is not the guy and clearly we have not looked good. There are red flags all over the **** place that can’t be denied but my god people it’s been four freaking games. I’m as tired of the excuses and BS as the next guy as I’ve quite literally never seen winning football basically, but to say manny isn’t the guy after 4 games seems a bit premature. Yes we haven’t looked good there are no excuses but let the season play out
2013 copypaste wants its copypaste back.

Advertisement
Just as I thought 3300 posts of bull****. You misunderstand, I am not going after you because I am a Diaz supporter, I am going after you because if the canes were to turn it around, you would actually be unhappy.
I don’t think that’s true. I just think people have grown impatient with the constant barrage of **** coaches. Manny may be able to learn on the job, and who knows- he may even become a good coach; but you can hardly blame the fans who aren’t down for that.

Advertisement
I don’t think that’s true. I just think people have grown impatient with the constant barrage of **** coaches. Manny may be able to learn on the job, and who knows- he may even become a good coach; but you can hardly blame the fans who aren’t down for that.
Oh I think it's real true, for a number of reasons. First these azzholes never use objectivity or constructive criticism, their posts consist of nothing but ignorant comments or inflammatory comments. Second the number of their posts increases dramatically around cane set backs and disasters. Third when an innocent or honest man is accused of something, in his case being accused of being a miami hater, he will almost always stand his ground and confront his accuser. I don't know about you but if someone was accusing me of being a cane hater, gayturd, or of something I am not, that person is in for a long ******* day. This guy....... just slinks away.

You made a great last point and there our plenty of cane fans such as yourself who have every right to be ****ed off and express it everyday on this board eloquently and objectively........ Then there are ***** like Saviorcane.

The D is less disruptive than last year but significantly improved against the run. That’s impressive given our losses at DT and in the secondary. Anybody blaming the D isn’t paying attention.

Last night’s chit show was a result of poor ST’s and a highly ineffective offense. Period.

Manny has a very good track record of making adjustments as a DC. Time and time again he made changes to counter what an OC was throwing at him. He needs to make those same adjustments now as the HC. His future depends on it.

L

O

L

Garbage?

Instead of hyperbole take a look at facts:

Our rush defense is 6th nationally in YPC and 4th in YPG.

Yeah, those guys absolutely suck.

Not saying we are world beaters but to claim that our D is pure garbage is irrational and idiotic.

Ha ha ha ha

Advertisement
Back