What impressed you yesterday?

What stood out to me is the cheating zebras.

In the Baga game, they allowed a super late hit after the QB threw the pick 6 when the game was a one score game, and later on, on a 3rd & 14 pass, the safety was holding the A&M TE for the entirety of the play. The announcers didn’t even mention it, even while the play was being reviewed under challenge.

The Georgia D is good, but also got away with murder last night. There were several plays where they looked like the Patriots DB’s with how much holding down the field the were getting away with.

Same thing with the Clempson/UVA game.
The worst part is that in all of these instances, the refs were right next to the players looking at it. In the Alabama game there were two refs looking straight at the holding/P.I., and both failed to throw a flag.

Advertisement
UVa QB ran for 89 and threw for 270 against Clemson‘s defense.

Gary Patterson and Matt Campbell are better coaches than Lincoln Riley and Tom Herman.

UCF had ten (10!) false start penalties, at home, with no crowd, in their loss to Tulsa.

It's crazy after all these years Texas havent sucked it up and offer Patterson with a blank check.

Texas' defense is putrid. TAMU has no business being ranked. We better be ready to play against nc state.

BIG 12 (Oklahoma 0-2 and Texas loss) holding down the "Overrated" title till the PAC 12 starts playing
Pittsburgh with the "Best D-Line"
Clemson not having their usual dominating OL
That Gator QB/TE lighting it up (can't wait for the GA game)
FSU going down 14-0 then fighting back - that is a mysterious team to figure out
UCF with all the fuss, being a 3TD favorite getting beat by a winless team AT HOME!

They've never really had a dominate OL. Just been full of weapons. Deshaun Watson didn't have a ton of rushing yards for no reason.

Advertisement
I was very, very impressed the way Muschamp is already working his way towards a buyout from South Carolina.

It's the only plausible explanation for why he didn't even try to win that game yesterday down the stretch against the Turds.
Very few coaches in history have been around as long as he's been yet some jack ****. Think of how much money he's earned for not being good at his job.

Clemson kinda looks overrated and nothing scares me about them.

if we come to play on both sides of the ball, we should be 4-0 and ranked #2 in the nation come next Sunday morning :neonu:

and gators will get tested next week by Jimbo

I watched some of the A&M Game and Mond is overrated. He’s robotic and not very elusive when he has to get out of the pocket. I’ll be shocked if they give UF a game. They aren’t very good.

I was very, very impressed the way Muschamp is already working his way towards a buyout from South Carolina.

It's the only plausible explanation for why he didn't even try to win that game yesterday down the stretch against the Turds.
USC is my other team and the **** is pathetic. I really want to see him fired but I am not sure SC can afford to.

Advertisement
UF has a very good OC and I like Pitts and their LB #51 very much. I'm not sold on the gator qb dealing well with a good pass rush. He looks very slow and I also don't like his wind up delivery. To me if I'm an NFL scout I have worries about him.

Mac Jones is a good QB fit for the Alabama offense.

I like UNC LB Chazz Surratt very much.

Clemson CBs impressed me a lot.
I wouldn't touch Trask with a barge pole if I was an NFL scout.

The BYU QB tho made me sit up and take notice.

Advertisement
Georgia’s D. Played fast and disciplined. Tough combo.

OU is SOFT SOFT SOFT! Boy wonder may need to move on if they want a National Championship.

Coach Stroud better be working on defending screens. I think we see a full dose from Clemson. Their OL is gonna need the help

Go Canes!

- Alabama looks like the best team in the country but its early
- UNC has some weapons and looks athletic but need to see them play better competition. DL is unimpressive.
- Georgia's D might be the best I've seen so far.
- Pitt despite the loss has a solid D that will give us some trouble. Fortunately their O is pedestrian.
- ACC Coastal > ACC Atlantic
- Watching a Lane Kiffen offense is still fun.
- Will Texas and OU implode now that their post season hopes have essentially extinguished?

Advertisement
The opposite of impressed = OU's DB's from FL got torched last night. Both Davis and Radley-Hiles

What I saw yesterday was that Clemson has a young OL, a young DL, and looks vulnerable at times. QB scrambles hurt Clemson yesterday. We must take away Entiene.

We can't stop everything, but we must put extra emphasis on taking away #9!

Please don't beat ourselves with illegal procedure calls, off sides, ect. Limit these type of mistakes and this game will go down to the final minutes.

Georgia impressed me.

Other than that everyone sucks or are still trying to find their identity.

If there is a year for us to come out of (relatively) nowhere and win a Championship it is this one.
We look like a well oiled machine compared to 99 percent of the teams out there.

Advertisement
Back