What impressed you yesterday?

- Clemson is not the #1 team in the country. Alabama, Ohio State, and Georgia have better teams. The 4th spot goes to Clemson.

- Travis Etienne should be starting for a NFL club right now, not dodging defenders and breaking tackles in the ACC.

- If we had only half of the elite athletes on D from South Florida that currently play for Alabama / Georgia / Clemson / Ohio Sucks we’d win the national title this year.

- That said, I thought we had a shot against Clemson but I watched enough last night to think we’re two solid classes away from dethroning them. I had visions of Ragone trying to chase down Etienne, Jennings going down the Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole, or one of our corners going down and a TF trying to defend bombs from Lawrence. We don’t have the depth just yet IMO.

Advertisement
-UGA has the best defense in America, but’s it’s an offensive game. Their offense has STUDs all over it though. Zamir White, James Cook, George Pickens, Darnell Washington, the OL. If they continue to improve offensively they can win a NC even if they lose to Bama at Bama in a few weeks.

-Clemson is going to get better as the year goes on. That is a staple of Dabo coached teams. They start little slow, play a ton of guys, and get in their groove about halfway.

-They arguably have the 2 best players in America in Lawrence and Etienne. If Rogers and Ladson step up, then they are going to be a tough out. UVA defense is tough, and well coached, and a good unit, and they still scored a lot of points.

-If Miami has Rousseau we would be a legit top 5-7 team.

-Bama is the most complete right now, but it’s early.
Washington must be kicking himself right now. TEs are nonexistent in that offense. 4 catches by all TE in two games.

- Clemson is not the #1 team in the country. Alabama, Ohio State, and Georgia have better teams. The 4th spot goes to Clemson.

- Travis Etienne should be starting for a NFL club right now, not dodging defenders and breaking tackles in the ACC.

- If we had only half of the elite athletes on D from South Florida that currently play for Alabama / Georgia / Clemson / Ohio Sucks we’d win the national title this year.

- That said, I thought we had a shot against Clemson but I watched enough last night to think we’re two solid classes away from dethroning them. I had visions of Ragone trying to chase down Etienne, Jennings going down the Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole, or one of our corners going down and a TF trying to defend bombs from Lawrence. We don’t have the depth just yet IMO.

I'm thinking for us to win it has to be a '98 UCLA type of game.

Advertisement
Dabo Swinney’s connection to his players and the current times.
we can all make fun of Dabo and Clemson and call them a bunch of rednecks as a school, but Swinney‘s willingness to allow players to put words instead of names on the back of jerseys tells me that he “gets it”. Regardless of what we think about sports and social justice, players care about the connection more than ever. And Swinney has the pulse of his team and most importantly his star quarterback who has been at the forefront of this issue.
some of you may find this issue stupid as is your right, but what I am commenting on is not the issue of social justice but a coach who understands how the issue resonates with his players. it is no wonder that kids love playing for him.

They pay their players. Thats the connection. All that other sh*t you typed is flam

who ohio state beat this week to be top 4?

Advertisement
Clemson does not scare me, virgina Qb looked horrible and they were in that game with a few more play makers like we have!

bo nix, daddy ball at college level wow

interested in Georgia Florida and Tennessee.

Advertisement
VT's O-line looked big, fit, physical and athletic.

How Oklahoma, with their top 10 classes every year, can't ever seem to build anything remotely resembling a decent defense. It's shocking how small, slow, and underdeveloped their entire D looks.

How Texas, with all the advantages they enjoy (recruiting base, money, facilities, ect) can't seem to pull themselves out of the malaise of mediocrity year after year.

Clemson's LB's look surprisingly slow and unathletic. A hefty dose of Brevin and Mallory, combined with D'eriq Kings scrambling ability will be the keys to our success next week, imo

Advertisement
from Friday night, Zach Wilson of BYU continues to impress, and Mitt Romney's nephew can really play.

UGA has as much NFL talent across the board as anyone -- but that QB spot is iffy. Bennett played pretty well last night, though, at least in the first half

Advertisement
Back