What impressed you yesterday?

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Saturday was a good day to watch CFB without having to worry about a Canes game.

For me, three things stood out:

- Georgia’s defense. It’s an elite unit that will need to make up for a solid but undertalented QB.

- Tennessee’s OL. They have three stars in the group with Cade Mays, Wanya Morris and especially Tre Smith. UF’s DL is vulnerable and will be tested.

- Lawrence to Rodgers. The best QB in the country and his favorite weapon. We can’t let #3 beat us next week. There is a big drop off in experience after him.

What jumped out at you?

Advertisement
UGAs defense is elite...but will it be enough vs high powered offenses?

Bama still bama

UiF offense looks legit (unfortunately) how will they perform against teams that will take away Pitts?

OU lack of defense has finally crescendo’d
And now Okie State is the b12 only hope for a playoff appearance.

Clemson dominant but are they bored with the ACC? Can we catch them sleeping?

UNC...meh ....I don’t see they hype. They have the allowed the lowest yards per play on defense but they’ve play the 3 of the worst offensive teams in the nation.

Saturday was a good day to watch CFB without having to worry about a Canes game.

- Georgia’s defense. It’s an elite unit that will need to make up for a solid but undertalented QB.

- Tennessee’s OL. They have three stars in the group with Cade Mays, Wanya Morris and especially Tre Smith. UF’s DL is vulnerable and will be tested.

- Lawrence to Rodgers. The best QB in the country and his favorite weapon. We can’t let #3 beat us next week. There is a big drop off in experience after him.

What jumped out at you?
The Sooners jumping out a window with their season.

Nothing to play for.

Texas ditto.

What jumped out at you?

does Darnell Wright get any pT for UT?

Advertisement

What jumped out at you?

ETN

I was very, very impressed the way Muschamp is already working his way towards a buyout from South Carolina.

It's the only plausible explanation for why he didn't even try to win that game yesterday down the stretch against the Turds.

Advertisement
-as much as i hate typing it, kyle pitts is really good. along with shorter/grimes/henderson, UF's pass catchers are all long, lanky and fast.

-uf's defense misses greenard and zuniga immensely.

-two weeks in, and the sec is down to four undefeated teams. the artificial strength-of-schedule boost SEC teams get from having so many ranked teams may falter in the conference-only season.

-sam howell seems a bit off, but unc as a whole seems very strong. they beat what looks like a very solid bc team.

-btw if this bc team had aj dillon on its roster, they might be a top 10 team right now.

-trey lance looked solid but unspectacular and wasn't close to being mistake free. i still think he's a first-round qb potentially, but will be interesting to see the effect that not acing this game will have on how he approaches his pro eligibility.

-we can beat clemson.

UF has a very good OC and I like Pitts and their LB #51 very much. I'm not sold on the gator qb dealing well with a good pass rush. He looks very slow and I also don't like his wind up delivery. To me if I'm an NFL scout I have worries about him.

Mac Jones is a good QB fit for the Alabama offense.

I like UNC LB Chazz Surratt very much.

Clemson CBs impressed me a lot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
BIG 12 (Oklahoma 0-2 and Texas loss) holding down the "Overrated" title till the PAC 12 starts playing
Pittsburgh with the "Best D-Line"
Clemson not having their usual dominating OL
That Gator QB/TE lighting it up (can't wait for the GA game)
FSU going down 14-0 then fighting back - that is a mysterious team to figure out
UCF with all the fuss, being a 3TD favorite getting beat by a winless team AT HOME!

Advertisement
Travis Ettiene. Dude could be in the league but instead is breaking arm tackles from dudes who would be on Clemson’s scout team. We need to have one fast linebacker spying him like Shaq did Akers.

Jordan Battle is a bad mfer. We missed out

Tyson Campbell finally looking like what we thought he would be.

Oklahoma keeps doing Oklahoma things

Acc keeps doing acc things. And it should be us Clemson and should’ve been us and Clemson the last 4 years.

UGA’s offense is suspect.
Malzahn is a corch who runs a bad offense and that Auburn defense looked slow and out of shape.

But what stood out the most after watching all these teams is the amount of players that are making plays on elite teams that could literally be in orange and green.
Yesterday was a sofla football player extravaganza and it echoed once again what we’ve been saying. Keep them home and this team is untouchable.
Imagine adding Campbell to that bama all sofla secondary or adding Ladsen Schwartz and Moore to a team. Imagine having all those players on this team on top of the sofla skill players we have now.
It would be 2001 all over again. SMDH

Why people keep acting like these teams are unbeatable and are scared of th it shadow, those ****'s gotta line up, block, tackle and run routes just like we do, I could play against Clemson right now with guys from the park and they gone know I was out their, most real Miami guys never lose confidence in playing, only their coaches. Stop making excuses for Clemson, UVA is legit and we'll coached team, Clemson's elite offensive talent over them eventually was the difference.

We have better offensive skill position players, whereas UVA has a more fundamentally sound o-line as of now, however, we're getting stronger!

-as much as i hate typing it, kyle pitts is really good. along with shorter/grimes/henderson, UF's pass catchers are all long, lanky and fast.

-uf's defense misses greenard and zuniga immensely.

-two weeks in, and the sec is down to four undefeated teams. the artificial strength-of-schedule boost SEC teams get from having so many ranked teams may falter in the conference-only season.

-sam howell seems a bit off, but unc as a whole seems very strong. they beat what looks like a very solid bc team.

-btw if this bc team had aj dillon on its roster, they might be a top 10 team right now.

-trey lance looked solid but unspectacular and wasn't close to being mistake free. i still think he's a first-round qb potentially, but will be interesting to see the effect that not acing this game will have on how he approaches his pro eligibility.

-we can beat clemson.
I was more impressed with VT than UNC.

Advertisement
Back