What impressed you yesterday?

Advertisement
Lincoln Riley's stock has dropped significantly. Beginning of October and there's absolutely no way they can make the playoffs.
Their playoff hopes are dashed before OSU's have even started.

Advertisement
AL and Georgia OL. Everything starts with a great OL
Jordan Battle and Tyson Campbell
Alabama WRs are the goods and best in college football.. even that dude from Canada. Glad two of them will be leaving before we play them in 21
FL defense will bring them down to earth pretty soon.. they are not a #3 Squad

don’t want to crown Georgia defense just yet.. I believe Auburn Offense is utterly bad

did not watch Clemson Game

#1: Eye was impressed with the crowd noise 20k fans could make at some of dem games;

#2: Eye was impressed with the increased number of students and fans whereing masks.
googly eyes GIF

Advertisement
Bama looks like they havent missed a single practice all year.

Etienne

VT winning

Impressed how the media had the world thinking Auburn was a legit team. Last week I seen red flags every with the team. This week GA confirmed those red flags.

Advertisement
#1: Eye was impressed with the crowd noise 20k fans could make at some of dem games;

#2: Eye was impressed with the increased number of students and fans whereing masks.
#2-not in the SEC games. Not the coaches, nor the fans. At no point did Lane Kiffin or Mark Whipple came close to wearing a mask. And the UGA student section looked like, well, a bunch of students being students.

Disagree on young talent.

They have their entire OL back from last year and couldn't run for **** and their entire defense in littered with overrated short/small/weak mental cases like the midget Radley-Hiles.
I was mostly referring to their offensive skill set positions (QB, WR, RB). They have never had a defense. Wasn’t talking about them.

Advertisement
Dabo Swinney’s connection to his players and the current times.
we can all make fun of Dabo and Clemson and call them a bunch of rednecks as a school, but Swinney‘s willingness to allow players to put words instead of names on the back of jerseys tells me that he “gets it”. Regardless of what we think about sports and social justice, players care about the connection more than ever. And Swinney has the pulse of his team and most importantly his star quarterback who has been at the forefront of this issue.
some of you may find this issue stupid as is your right, but what I am commenting on is not the issue of social justice but a coach who understands how the issue resonates with his players. it is no wonder that kids love playing for him.

Saturday was a good day to watch CFB without having to worry about a Canes game.

For me, three things stood out:

- Georgia’s defense. It’s an elite unit that will need to make up for a solid but undertalented QB.

- Tennessee’s OL. They have three stars in the group with Cade Mays, Wanya Morris and especially Tre Smith. UF’s DL is vulnerable and will be tested.

- Lawrence to Rodgers. The best QB in the country and his favorite weapon. We can’t let #3 beat us next week. There is a big drop off in experience after him.

What jumped out at you?
The Pirate being the Pirate. Every year he wins a game or two he shouldn’t win and loses 2 of 3 he shouldn’t lose. There is a reason he has had jobs at TT and WAZZOU and now Mississippi State in the last 17 years, that’s his limit. Look how many good jobs have opened up, no one called on Leach. Good offensive mind but mediocre HC.

Advertisement
Back