What impressed you yesterday?

Advertisement
Clemson is not what they usually are at several spots. Of course Lawrence and etienne are studs. That was a nice *** pick by their cb in the endzone too
Ehh their QB threw it up for grabs cause That freshman WR is 6’5 but didn’t even try to locate the ball.

still nice catch thou

Oklahoma losing two weeks in a row. Have a lot of young talent.
Disagree on young talent.

They have their entire OL back from last year and couldn't run for **** and their entire defense in littered with overrated short/small/weak mental cases like the midget Radley-Hiles.

Advertisement
Clemson's skill guys play with extreme physicality.... RB Etienne, WR Rodgers, and CB Kendrick played like grown men yesterday...we have to be extremely physical with those guys early and often...also noticed Trevor like any other QB doesn't operate well under pressure....

we cannot afford to give him time or he will pick us apart all night....our DB strategy has to be press cover 2 or they can't miss many tackles.... Clemson's strong recievers are very good after the catch....not worried about their speed as much as their physicality....definitely don't see the same speed and power at DL...they still have some dogs tho.... Their big-time 6'6 300 lb freshman stood out to me the most....King and our OL has to be ready for Vennables heavy blitz packages that he didn't show much against Virginia...I'm sure he will bring the house next week...

Saturday was a good day to watch CFB without having to worry about a Canes game.

For me, three things stood out:

- Georgia’s defense. It’s an elite unit that will need to make up for a solid but undertalented QB.

- Tennessee’s OL. They have three stars in the group with Cade Mays, Wanya Morris and especially Tre Smith. UF’s DL is vulnerable and will be tested.

- Lawrence to Rodgers. The best QB in the country and his favorite weapon. We can’t let #3 beat us next week. There is a big drop off in experience after him.

What jumped out at you?
Well said Dmoney. I’ve been saying all offseason that UGAs defense will be up there with some of the best Units to ever play in CFB. Top 3 recruiting classes five years in a row will do that. Smh If they had a dynamic QB it might not be fair for the rest of CFB but as you pointed out they don’t. But I’ll say this, the Stetson kid is a good game manager ala Fromm but they need more then that to beat bama so I think Daniels eventually takes over the spot if Kirby wants to have a shot at the sec title.
Someone said on here yesterday that UNC is like us in 2018. A bunch a hype for a severely flawed team. And after watching there game yesterday he is completely spot on. Their defense is just as bad as last year and Howell while talented doesn’t look as good as last year, of course there is now film on him and he is still a one read guy. It’s important to remind people UNC was a 4th and 17 Miami brain fart form going 5-7 last year and not making a bowl.
Tennessee Oline is excellent and is the type of oline that can impose there will on a defense by just leaning on them and pushing them back all night wearing them down, think bamas olines over the years. Now I’m bias with my extreme Gaytor hate! But I think Tennessee beats them this year due to there oline play, I think come the second half that gata dline will be toast and will get rolled on.
Quick acc thoughts, BC is very well coached but of course lacks top talent, NC state has a gamer for a QB And what I saw from Vtech versus Duke is there’s a chance we put the same kind of beating we put on FSU on Vtech this year. How nice would that be to put on our two biggest rivals. Lol

Advertisement
Oklahoma losing two weeks in a row. Have a lot of young talent.
Agree and with Texas losing the Big 12 especially if Texas loses another game this year and they will has effectively taken them selves out of the CFP this year. Which has to have the Pac 12 jumping up and down with joy because that was there only chance to make the CFP if one of the other 4 power fives imploded. This is Mario/Oregons chance here.

Bama looks unstoppable again on offense. I wouldn't be surprised if they jump Clemson for #1 this week, and roll through for a title.

Etienne.

Georgia’s defense.

Oklahoma sucking.

Texas programs paying top dollar for consistent mediocrity.

FSU basically ran a read option high school offense and that might win them some games until Travis gets broken in half.

Virginia Tech being immune to COVID-19

Advertisement
UGAs defense is elite...but will it be enough vs high powered offenses?

Bama still bama

UiF offense looks legit (unfortunately) how will they perform against teams that will take away Pitts?

OU lack of defense has finally crescendo’d
And now Okie State is the b12 only hope for a playoff appearance.

Clemson dominant but are they bored with the ACC? Can we catch them sleeping?

UNC...meh ....I don’t see they hype. They have the allowed the lowest yards per play on defense but they’ve play the 3 of the worst offensive teams in the nation.
OU blew their wad on college football chest with their multiple Heisman winners recently. Now they are soft and can't rise to the occasion. Florida has a consistent weapon with Trask and Pitts. I don't think any teams can contain that without selling out elsewhere. Georgia has a legit defense but the offense will let them down when it really counts as always. Can't wait to see us truly challenged next Saturday for the first time. We will find out what kind of locker room we truly have come Sunday morning

Advertisement
I like the BC defensive coordinator. If we fire Baker let's go after this young cat.

Clemson has #3 and #2 on offense. TE gotta wrap up and hit him early. Qb wants to lower his shoulder. Then Carter needs to dislocate that muthafukka.

Bama is Bama

Uif like many said vulnerable on defense. Pitts really only weapon. Wr's are meh. OL looks meh. Trask is still overrated to me

Malzahn might get fired at the end of the year. They could easily call Lashlee

Last edited:
Saturday was a good day to watch CFB without having to worry about a Canes game.

For me, three things stood out:

- Georgia’s defense. It’s an elite unit that will need to make up for a solid but undertalented QB.

- Tennessee’s OL. They have three stars in the group with Cade Mays, Wanya Morris and especially Tre Smith. UF’s DL is vulnerable and will be tested.

- Lawrence to Rodgers. The best QB in the country and his favorite weapon. We can’t let #3 beat us next week. There is a big drop off in experience after him.

What jumped out at you?
Zaven Collins is a beast at Tulsa.

Advertisement
Back