What impressed you yesterday?

-UGA has the best defense in America, but’s it’s an offensive game. Their offense has STUDs all over it though. Zamir White, James Cook, George Pickens, Darnell Washington, the OL. If they continue to improve offensively they can win a NC even if they lose to Bama at Bama in a few weeks.

-Clemson is going to get better as the year goes on. That is a staple of Dabo coached teams. They start little slow, play a ton of guys, and get in their groove about halfway.

-They arguably have the 2 best players in America in Lawrence and Etienne. If Rogers and Ladson step up, then they are going to be a tough out. UVA defense is tough, and well coached, and a good unit, and they still scored a lot of points.

-If Miami has Rousseau we would be a legit top 5-7 team.

-Bama is the most complete right now, but it’s early.

UGA has as much NFL talent across the board as any team Ive seen thus far. They jump out at you as you watch them. They just need serviceable QB play

Advertisement
They pay their players. Thats the connection. All that other sh*t you typed is flam

Yeah I feel like the maudes need to sticky the quote from the Clemson basketball coach who was caught on tape saying that Clemson football pays players. Would save a lot of time to just say, "see above" the next time someone starts slurping Dabo.

There isn’t a better team than Alabama

The weekend was great because it gave me 100% confidence UF isn't playing for a natty. A&M will be a toss up but I think Jimbo wins at home, UGA will obliterate UF, Tennessee will give UF a tough time, and I predict LSU will pull the upset. 2 losses at minimum. And there is no chance in **** they beat Bama in the SEC title game.

I realize Miami likely isn't playing for a natty, but if we finish the season with our only two losses being close Ls to Clemson (once next Sat and in the acc championship game) then wins a big bowl game, I'd say that it establishes to me that Diaz has got it figured out and we will be back in the title game in 3 years. People tend to forget that it took Dabo 6 years to make to the title game.

Last edited:
Watch for some COVID cases to spring up in Athens. I think they were more egregious than Tallahassee hosting GT.

Pitts is Hernandez like in the endzone.

Clemson and Bama give opponents false senses of hope in the first half of the game.

Happy to be free of the Big10 for another weekend.

Advertisement
UVA has a much closer game on their hands if they didn't have so many missed tackles. Part of it is Etienne and I'm hoping more of it is UVA is not a good tackling team. #0 at LB for UVA looked like he was in slow motion the whole game. I think we'll do a better job of tackling in space than they did. I'm expecting Frierson and Bolden to keep playing with their hair on fire.

Probably a generous retention bonus.
But was that retention bonus worth it? He's not going to have a season anywhere near as good and might even end up with a loss. I doubt it hurts him much draft wise, but is it worth it for the abuse his body will take and potential injury? Lawrence had to play because QBs have to lead, but Etienne should have either gone out last year or opted out.

Advertisement
But was that retention bonus worth it? He's not going to have a season anywhere near as good and might even end up with a loss. I doubt it hurts him much draft wise, but is it worth it for the abuse his body will take and potential injury? Lawrence had to play because QBs have to lead, but Etienne should have either gone out last year or opted out.
Makes more sense than him staying without a retention bonus.

BC made a good hire.

UVA Oline and young QB not bad.

Booth is very good CB for Clemson and should be avoided.

Betting Ole Miss overs the rest of the way.

Advertisement
Jaylen Waddle is WR1
Tennessee has the best offensive line in the sport.
Clemson corners are really aggressive.. let’s run past them
FSU Is tired , they dead, flies everywhere

Idc how many years in a row it’s been like this, but I’m astounded at the lack of ability to tackle from OU and Texas. They get elite guys and still can’t tackle ANYBODY. I’ll never understand it.

Advertisement
- BYU's QB Zach Wilson has terrific arm talent, he was slinging it all over the field vs LA Tech (wasn't yesterday, but I was very impressed with his game on Friday)

- TCU's Safety La'Kendrick Van Zandt was a pure dog vs Texas, he was a big reason why they won.
Gary Patterson is legit one of the best coaches in the business, even when his team is void of top tier talent he coaches his boys up to being productive players & is still consistently producing 1st rounders in the NFL.

- Super impressed with Cincinnati's Secondary, they forced 5 INT's vs USF, Ahmad Gardner is low key the best pure cover corner in college football & Coby Bryant on the other side of him has very good ball skills as well. Their DB's play outstanding coverage. Marcus Freeman is one of the best young up & coming DC's in the college football.

- I was impressed with Tulsa upsetting UCF, Phillip Montgomery has done a good job with building up that program & considering the limitations they have he's managed to put together a pretty good squad this year.

Their CB's coach Aaron Fletcher is a friend of mine, he's one of the most underrated coaches in terms of the mainstream, but within the business he's one of the most well respected coaches, he's highly touted & regarded down in Texas & has lowkey put a bunch of CB's in the league. He's a guy I would love to see him have the resources we have here at Miami & watch him work at a bigger program, would be a pitbull on the trail, but even more importantly is a very good developer of talent.

- I'm impressed by how much of a Super Corch that Muschamp is but maintains close to rock solid job security. The boosters at South Carolina must be tight on money because Idk how he consistently keeps losing & for whatever reason they just won't fire him. He's South Carolina's Al Folden.

- NC St's QB Devin Leary, he's just a Sophomore but he really made a jump & stepped up his play vs a very good Pitt Defense. Leary was a 48% passer his TF season & looked awful in every game he played last year. (Go watch NC St vs Wake Forest from 2019, he was worse than Rosier vs BC). But he looked really good vs Pitt.

- Tony Fields II for West Va was all over the field in that Baylor game, he was a game changer Defensively. He's another Vegas kid like Bubba Bolden, he went to Desert Pines not Gorman though, but Nevada got some quiet ballers out there.

- LB Bumper Pool & CB Joe Foucha for Arkansas played a **** of a game vs Miss St. Foucha had 2 picks & Bumper had 20tcks & 2PBU's. Ark has 2 DB's from Louisiana who were balling & their Defense overall was very well coached & disciplined, Barry Odom is their DC so that makes perfect sense. I think Sam Pittman is gonna have Arkansas as a very competitive team in the West in the next 2-3 years, he's doing a great job recruiting athletes at Corner.

OU just sucks defensively. There is nothing more that can be said.
They have been this way for years now.

They pay their players. Thats the connection. All that other sh*t you typed is flam
If it was as simple as playing players then the coach wouldn’t do anything on the social justice front or trying to understand his players’ position.
I.E. Nick SAlan, Orgeron, Malzahn, etc...
That doesn’t mean Clemson doesn’t pay players
in fact, I’d like to know how much Lawrence and Etienne are being paid to have returned for another year of college
But the statements on the jerseys isn’t about paying players.

Thread Reply Ban & 24 Hour Board Ban - 3rd Warming for P rhymes with Analytics. See you in a day.
That’s because there head coach is an old man, probably older than Trump.
But not fatter than trump
old and fat is a bad combo in Covid times

Advertisement
Back