Welcome to The U Trent Harris!

Advertisement
Dude looks like an Olivier Vernon clone with that first step. I love this pick up.

His offer sheet is pretty great if true: Alabama, OSU, UGA, Wisconsin, USCe, FSU.

Anybody remember a year when we had 24 verbals by mid summer? This staff is an incredible group of recruiters.
You can't laud them enough.

C.Thomas99 ‏@F5_Chad 25m
Welcome to the
Details
User Actions
Following

Trent Harris
‏@trentharris33
@F5_Chad let's be great bruh!

I like this hopefully they can be great together

DT: Stuckey, Valentine and Jenkins

DE: Thomas, Jackson and Harris

I would say that is a good start.

Probably 1 More Elite DE (if they want in), Molton and a JUCO DT.

Advertisement
If any of you are upset about UF turning him down (ALLEGEDLY - who knows if that is true), realize that one of they guys they want instead is Yeargin, who our coaches seemingly had NO time for, so this is a total wash. I like our guy better (and more importantly, so do our coaches).

Yeargin was extremely underwhelming against U-School. Quay Bain manhandled him.

"It was very difficult ... extremely difficult," Harris said. "I liked Florida since I was little, but I'm not little any more. I needed to make a grown man's choice of what to do and what will be best to further my abilities. Florida just wasn't going to work out for me and so Miami is the best choice."

Sounds like this was a true "flip" by Golden and the staff. Kid grew up a gator fan, had an offer, and Al and Co. out-recruited them.

shut up you jabroni... you know very well what happened.

welcome aboard nonetheless

Staff has decided they are sick and ******* tired of watching the Chase Rettigs and (Insert Generic UVa QB Here_________)s of the world sit back and pick us apart.

Staff has decided they are sick and ****ing tired of watching the Chase Rettigs and (Insert Generic UVa QB Here_________)s of the world sit back and pick us apart.

Keyon Brown would be a great addition just wish UGA would get commits who take his spot so we can have a chance

Advertisement

Staff has decided they are sick and ****ing tired of watching the Chase Rettigs and (Insert Generic UVa QB Here_________)s of the world sit back and pick us apart.

Keyon Brown would be a great addition just wish UGA would get commits who take his spot so we can have a chance

Sure, there are a few quality ones left (off the top of my head)

1. Carter,
2. Street,
3. Williams and
4. Brown

nice pickup. good offer sheet. reminds me of M-Rob who was productive here...

This Ernest Stuttles character looks like a beast though.

nice pickup. good offer sheet. reminds me of M-Rob who was productive here...

This Ernest Stuttles character looks like a beast though.

Would be a great addition, even if he has to sit out (not many freshman should be on the line).

Advertisement

Staff has decided they are sick and ******* tired of watching the Chase Rettigs and (Insert Generic UVa QB Here_________)s of the world sit back and pick us apart.

If Chase Rettig even dreams of dropping back to pass....that's his ***.

I still consider Smith a DE. I think a JUCO DT would finish it off and it would be the best DL recruit haul in years.

Advertisement
I still consider Smith a DE. I think a JUCO DT would finish it off and it would be the best DL recruit haul in years.

You can consider him whatever you like, I grant you permission.

Well that's a relief. I suppose we need to see what changes the defense goes through this year, and maybe see some glimpses for the future before you can really start pin-pointing certain guys that may be in between spots.

Regardless, we've got some mother****ers that can get to the QB and that's exactly what we needed.

Anybody remember a year when we had 24 verbals by mid summer? This staff is an incredible group of recruiters.
You can't laud them enough.

This. Last few years its been pretty evenly spread out. Of course, not in Randy's last year.

Advertisement
Back