Welcome to The U Trent Harris!

Advertisement
Cook, Berrios, Dixon, an interior lineman, another DE, Moten, a JUCO DT (Pelon? Heretlou?), Smothers, a safety

Obviously if Lane, Rudolph, the kid from Alabama, etc want in you find a way to make room.

Cook, Berrios, Dixon, an interior lineman, another DE, Moten, a JUCO DT (Pelon? Heretlou?), Smothers, a safety

Obviously if Lane, Rudolph, the kid from Alabama, etc want in you find a way to make room.

What kid from Alabama?

Advertisement

so we're going to fit 9 more kids in the class?

Some guys will be gone from this class trust me and also if and I mean if UM wants some guys that badly they will make a way like other schools do

What kid from Alabama?

Stephen Roberts. Could be a corner or safety. REAL long shot but want real bad.

I think there will be a TON of activity throughout this recruiting process. Nothing is static. All those names will stay in play for us, plus a bunch we never heard / thought of.

Advertisement

What kid from Alabama?

I think there will be a TON of activity throughout this recruiting process. Nothing is static. All those names will stay in play for us, plus a bunch we never heard / thought of.

isnt he committed to Bama?

What kid from Alabama?

He's a longshot unless Bama gets a cb or 2 that they really really like

Advertisement

What kid from Alabama?

isnt he committed to Bama?

Yes but has been talking about how much he likes Miami and plans on visiting. Again, REAL long shot but if he wants in you make room...Saban knows of what he speaks when it comes to DB.

I hope our staff doesn't give up on Cory Johnson. If we can get him to take an OV here (preferably during the winter time when the weather is awesome down here) I like our chances to flip him..

my copyrighted commitment gif.... Dan stole my go -to from last yr.

273.gif

Advertisement

What kid from Alabama?

They will probably land Marlon Humphrey, Tony Brown, and Jalen Tabor. If they do maybe the kid flips.

uf fans need to stop with the "we arent offering him" crap. They have 12 commitments so far and just had moten decommit. They know a Category 5 storm is brewing in coral gables and they are scared.

Al isn't waiting on anyone. Get on the train of be left at the station. I don't care is your last name is Lane or Rudolph. If Berrios and Dixon commit, it's over for these guys.

What kid from Alabama?

They will probably land Marlon Humphrey, Tony Brown, and Jalen Tabor. If they do maybe the kid flips.

That's what I was thinking of. Humphrey is going thats almost a lock, Brown will be in the SEC so really good chance and Tabor I think goes there too

Advertisement
Back