Welcome to The U Trent Harris!

Advertisement
A close friend of mine has a younger sibling who goes to the same high school as Harris about twenty minutes away from where I live. If I happen to go to a game this fall, I'll let the board know how he does

People have been mentioning Brown a lot. I would take Harris over him 1,000 times out of 1,000.

Al isn't waiting on anyone. Get on the train of be left at the station. I don't care is your last name is Lane or Rudolph. If Berrios and Dixon commit, it's over for these guys.

Bro your right.

Have you noticed how all our targets are saying they are announcing sooner than later... August, September, etc. very few beyond that...

Last year, they all wanted to wait for some kind of event or signing day, bull****...

Amazing how quickly this staff is learning the recruiting game...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
wut1.gif

That first step is serious. Has some legitimate moves on the line, not just getting by guys on pure athleticism. Not really concerned about his height, wingspan is more important. Let's keep this train rollin!

More fast twitch guys that come out of their stance like someone shoved a branding iron up their ***. Chick and Green work hard for this program, but they just don't have that explosive first step of a natural pass rusher to disrupt an offense and terrorize a QB.

We have a handful of guys committed right now that are all nightmares off the edge. That's how you bring back a defense.

Advertisement
LOL @ people that think we wouldn't make space for elite players

/ Welcome to the U trent

This fits in nicely with the Ernie McCracken school of defensive philosophy, summed up in one line: "How can he pass, if he's on his ***?"

Advertisement
Al isn't waiting on anyone. Get on the train of be left at the station. I don't care is your last name is Lane or Rudolph. If Berrios and Dixon commit, it's over for these guys.

Agree completely. Old shcool train with the smoke coming out and it is already bellowing. I doubt Al will wait for anyone EVER again. Man learns his lessons. If he cut EJ--- the best looking defender we had last year--from a defense that needs armed guards to protect it from cheerleaders, MR Golden will leave ANYONE standing at the station. And it is working. Suddenly this D is looking good for this class. Valentine broke the dam loose and the river is flowing.

Advertisement
This fits in nicely with the Ernie McCracken school of defensive philosophy, summed up in one line: "How can he pass, if he's on his ***?"

It's the only brand of defense that is proven to be consistently successful in this day in age.

I've watched my Giants ride it to two super bowls.

Who gives a crap what your back 7 looks like when your front 4 is is absolutely annihilating the opposing offensive line and making the QB consider early retirement. Forget the schemes to defend the passing game. Gotta cut the head of the snake.

hey i hope the gators didnt accept his commitment that will make him the hardest worker at theU to show them what they passed on Welcome Trent lets goo

Advertisement
Back