Welcome to The U Trent Harris!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not really surprised. Thomas is a much better pickup... Jackson may have more upside. His height was a little suspect too at 6'2" for a DE.

Gates on Rivals saying they may not accept it because Justus Reed just committed and probably took the spot!

I'm not going to stress over this, we have Thomas & Jackson. We have already caught our big fish of this class at DE. Plus we have 2 DE arriving on campus shortly.

Advertisement
Gates on Rivals saying they may not accept it because Justus Reed just committed and probably took the spot!

Was just about to say something, did Harris say this before knowing Reed committed?
It would be weird if uf would denies his commitment & he would come crawling back to Miami. After committing he would tell Pete, Miami was always my dream school.

Advertisement
230.gif

Advertisement
I'm not going to stress over this, we have Thomas & Jackson. We have already caught our big fish of this class at DE. Plus we have 2 DE arriving on campus shortly.

Hopefully.

I wont believe we have 2 DE arriving on campus until they've arrived on campus:confused:

I don't think Golden would come out publicly that they will be arriving soon if he wasn't close to 100% sure. He said nothing about Bond coming, so that make me believe him even more. Bonds grade problems are well documented.

Advertisement
Back