Welcome to The U Trent Harris!

Advertisement
281.gif

Advertisement
so the key to sofla recruiting is to get atleast 20 commits byt the season and the rest fall like flies?

Sounds about right. Maybe Golden should move the Camps up sooner. Law of supply and demand will take over and cause an influx of commits.

They key, however, is keeping the committed by simply winning in the fall.

Jethro Franklin is useless. He really sucks.

Where is the "Uncle Jethro can't recruit" dopey crew? They've seemingly vanished over the last couple weeks for some reason.

Some people just dont know. They are just too quick to judge. A team is not built in a year or two.

Jethro is here to stay if he chooses, has done a fine job so far.

The disaster Shannon left for Golden is a five year rebuild. Enterng year 3 the momentum is picking up. Right on schedule.

I am absolutely shocked that everyone on this board isn't nutting their pants when he said "I grew up with Florida as my dream school.... but I will be attending the University of Miami because I have to do what is best for my future."

**** the fact that Florida is his dream school... the fact that he said he has to do what is best for our future shows that Miami is getting respect again and people want to be part of the terror we are about to ******* bring to college football.

I have always refrained from saying this because everyone that does is ghey as *** and they have always been wrong BUT THE ******* TIME HAS COME LADIES:

WE ***** BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

/self neg

Advertisement
I am absolutely shocked that everyone on this board isn't nutting their pants when he said "I grew up with Florida as my dream school.... but I will be attending the University of Miami because I have to do what is best for my future."

**** the fact that Florida is his dream school... the fact that he said he has to do what is best for our future shows that Miami is getting respect again and people want to be part of the terror we are about to ****ing bring to college football.

I have always refrained from saying this because everyone that does is ghey as *** and they have always been wrong BUT THE ****ING TIME HAS COME LADIES:

WE ***** BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

/self neg

Or maybe Florida is log jammed at DE and DT

Just sayin

Moten decommited too for the same reason

And its also the same reason why we arent going to get Ermon Lane this year

[]_[]nique-31;1544188 said:
He is extremely fast off the edge!!!!! Nothing is worse for an offense than a rushed play.

Yeah his initial burst is insane

But he's the size of an OLB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back