Welcome to The U Trent Harris!

Advertisement
19.jpg:large

Advertisement
"It was very difficult ... extremely difficult," Harris said. "I liked Florida since I was little, but I'm not little any more. I needed to make a grown man's choice of what to do and what will be best to further my abilities. Florida just wasn't going to work out for me and so Miami is the best choice."

Advertisement
"It was very difficult ... extremely difficult," Harris said. "I liked Florida since I was little, but I'm not little any more. I needed to make a grown man's choice of what to do and what will be best to further my abilities. Florida just wasn't going to work out for me and so Miami is the best choice."

I really hope he sticks to this

so kid basically admitted that UF couldn't take him. I hope he uses it as motivation.

Sounds like this was a true "flip" by Golden and the staff. Kid grew up a gator fan, had an offer, and Al and Co. out-recruited them.

If any of you are upset about UF turning him down (ALLEGEDLY - who knows if that is true), realize that one of they guys they want instead is Yeargin, who our coaches seemingly had NO time for, so this is a total wash. I like our guy better (and more importantly, so do our coaches).

Advertisement

Nice to hear these phrases in our favor for once.
You guys were right that photo of him with spaghetti arms must of been from grade school. He does look like Vernon in that pic with golden. Even the same haircut and working on the same neck.

Muschamp will be beating himself over the head with his favorite strap on a few years from now for ******** with this kid.

Advertisement
U
Should have known better getting my hopes up with Jethro LOL That dude is DL kryptonite.

so kid basically admitted that UF couldn't take him. I hope he uses it as motivation.

At least he's honest lol.

I really hope he sticks to this

Those are my thoughts

Advertisement
Back