Valentine is at Miami right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff sucks at recruiting = Miami won't pay me to steer kids to them.

Advertisement
Pete & the board could've avoided all this by just simply stating He dropped valentine at UM and thats it.. The whole "just in case you think he wants nothing to do with UM" was unnecessary..

Pete & the board could've avoided all this by just simply stating He dropped valentine at UM and thats it.. The whole "just in case you think he wants nothing to do with UM" was unnecessary..

why do you think that?

I mean, do you know more about Miami football recruiting situation than Pete?

perhaps you should write the "work" for us.

Eventually Pete will learn that being butt buddies with everybody, isn't necessarily the best way to maintain ones credibility and it's certainly unwise to come to bat for said butt buddies in a public forum.

Makes you look biased Pete

Stick a sock in it. The kid can give his opinion just like anyone else can.

Advertisement

why do you think that?

I mean, do you know more about Miami football recruiting situation than Pete?

perhaps you should write the "work" for us.
I mean... if you insist... can i substitute for petey.. por favor
;)

This thread has went to crap, guess I'll go to Boston Market and head on to bed.

Advertisement
We need to kick the trolls off the site to get canesinsight back to what it used to be. It's too many people coming from grassy and tos who are whining.... It's starting to get unbearable....

We need to kick the trolls off the site to get canesinsight back to what it used to be. It's too many people coming from grassy and tos who are whining.... It's starting to get unbearable....

+1

Advertisement
394.jpg

I bet buddy got the gaff ripped out of his hands.

what's worse to hear?

the sky is falling people or the full on homers?

Advertisement
LMAO at these sunshine pumping noobs trying to "take " back CanesInsight to the land of unicorns and rainbows. Most of the board's original members, now residing in the WeZ, are not delusional Golden bootlickers. Don't believe me? Check the member join dates on the left hand side of the screen, Golden pee slurping rats.

Does anybody know if FSUWHO from RealCaneTalk is on campus sucking this kid off yet?

That man is never out there ******* with players and whatever you say behind this mans back, say it to his face first. He is a good dude! Great dude!

FSU Who is great people and one of the best Canes fan anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back