Valentine is at Miami right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tee up the dog and kid praying!!! Hope the results here are different than the other kid we were watching like this.

Advertisement
TV is hands down best defensive tackle in the country.Go Canes.

Can someone tee up the dog and kid praying!!! Hope the results here are different than the other kid we were watching like this.

I got you brah

Advertisement
Al, the future of your coaching career is in the house. Get him, keep him, lock him up and throw the key away.

Sable is Mrs TV? If so, time to lock it up and keep the wackos away.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was dropped off by Jon Drummond aka Genron after SFE tryouts at McArthur High in Broward. Just want to put that out there for those who continue to think that he wants nothing to do with Miami.

What's your take on Genron?

I think he gets a bad wrap and does a lot more good than people realize.

A lot of good +taking handouts

If you have proof of that, then you should turn him in. Otherwise, you should stop defaming him, or he might wind up hanging a lawsuit on you.

Was dropped off by Jon Drummond aka Genron after SFE tryouts at McArthur High in Broward. Just want to put that out there for those who continue to think that he wants nothing to do with Miami.

If you have proof of that, then you should turn him in. Otherwise, you should stop defaming him, or he might wind up hanging a lawsuit on you.

Espn did an article on him. You should read it

Pete, Is there any chance that TV will commit to Big AL tonight and tell him to keep it on the down low? I get the feeling TV wants to make sure Big . Al is staying here for the next 4 years Before he recommits to the U.

Advertisement
Like I've said before I'll say it again unless you know Drummond personally stfu you judge him on the bull**** you hear the guy helps all his kids go to college even when he was at Westland Hialeah he was helping kids go to college and he wasn't even coaching football

Advertisement

Go read the article and read it carefully if you know how to.

Go read the article and read it carefully if you know how to.

Ish just got real.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back