Valentine is at Miami right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
so Pete reports "Valentine is at Miami right now" and creates this thread because we demand "insight" information and by page 6 we are already talking mad smack to Pete. LOL wtf is going on here

Put me in the boat that thinks this site would be better off without the unibrow. Kid needs to hang it up and go work for his dad's bodega and take Tito with him to bag groceries/sell weed out the back door. He sucks ********.

i dont' get it.. you don't like him as a person? because nothing you said has anything to do with why this board exists.. insight information about Miami football.

What makes this board awesome is fans coming together to exchange information for free. Not Pete, Tito or any other of the Jackson five. Thread Killa, Hurricane Glory(who used to be a regular poster and was deservedly given a staff position) and all of you make this board what it is. Not a bunch of teenagers who have no shame in bugging student afletes and befriending street agents desperate for any forum they can get their hands on. Then on top of it pushing their opinions like they know what the **** they're talking about. I appreciate this site for what it is, fans and free exchange of information. The sooner you realize that kids like Pete and Tito dont know what the **** they're talking about, the sooner this site can move forward.

I can't speak for Tito, but have you met Pete? Homie you tripping on another level. My man spreads his weekends at high school football games, working and befriending the PLAYERS to build relationships and get inside information. Do you not see any of those interviews? The dude works on the weekends in order to keep it going.

You think you know what it takes to move this site forward? Then go start up your own site and do it your way and move it forward.

If you don't like the stuff Pete and the guys do, just leave. Go to another board.

Thanks Pete for posting the picture of a TV on campus. It's indeed a positive sign and hopefully it continues to favor UM in the coming days to NSD!

Thanks Pete for posting the picture of a TV on campus. It's indeed a positive sign and hopefully it continues to favor UM in the coming days to NSD!

Thanks for putting this back on track... I agree!!!

Advertisement
LA Cane got quiet in a hurry, thanks guys there was too much noise from someone who does not appreciate this board for what it is, and the supreme effort and commitment that is required to have a successful canes sight, proof in point look at those sites who have failed or continue to suck, oh wait this does not cost money and allows canes fans to share, debate and speculate.

On point however, need us some TV.

Wow. Woke up this morning to check on TV, saw 8 pages and thought something was up. You all actually put all this effort into bashing each other. If any of us new 1/100 of what we think we know, we would be highly paid coaches on a D1 level, and not blog turds writing BS. Maybe we should use Ignore User more and Reply less. I for one, love having a free place I can go and get information(most of which ends up more accurate than other sources) and opinions, some agreeable, some disgusting. My sole interest is have THE U back. Anyone I think helps that,, I like, anyone hurting that is dead to me. I do not understand beating on each other. Maybe because this is the first blog board I have been on, or maybe I haven't been at this long enough to have given up the rest of my life and devote full time to it.

Does ANYONE have any information about TV and this weekend visit?

Advertisement
Wow. Woke up this morning to check on TV, saw 8 pages and thought something was up. You all actually put all this effort into bashing each other. If any of us new 1/100 of what we think we know, we would be highly paid coaches on a D1 level, and not blog turds writing BS. Maybe we should use Ignore User more and Reply less. I for one, love having a free place I can go and get information(most of which ends up more accurate than other sources) and opinions, some agreeable, some disgusting. My sole interest is have THE U back. Anyone I think helps that,, I like, anyone hurting that is dead to me. I do not understand beating on each other. Maybe because this is the first blog board I have been on, or maybe I haven't been at this long enough to have given up the rest of my life and devote full time to it.

Does ANYONE have any information about TV and this weekend visit?

Good question and you point out some interesting facts and circumstances. when I was reading your post it dawned on me that your description has similarities to the way our government is run as well.

Hopefully good news will be forthcoming on TV:stormwarning:

My understanding is that Valentine and Golden were not allowed to communicate face-to-face because then he would not be able to do an in-home visit which I believe they would like to save. I can't speak for anybody else that Valentine spoke to, but he told me yesterday that he was just going to campus to hang with the other recruits and players and I believe he understood that Golden could not necessarily reach out to him. If he was on his official, it would have been a whole different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back