Valentine is at Miami right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSU Who is an OG of the recruiting game down here. His name holds weight

Advertisement
Eventually Pete will learn that being butt buddies with everybody, isn't necessarily the best way to maintain ones credibility and it's certainly unwise to come to bat for said butt buddies in a public forum.

Makes you look biased Pete

This. Pete defends Genron, because he's the only person that will talk to him. Pete is an insufferable jock sniffer, so is Genron. They have many things in common.

so Pete reports "Valentine is at Miami right now" and creates this thread because we demand "insight" information and by page 6 we are already talking mad smack to Pete. LOL wtf is going on here

so Pete reports "Valentine is at Miami right now" and creates this thread because we demand "insight" information and by page 6 we are already talking mad smack to Pete. LOL wtf is going on here

This board has proven yet once again that you get what you pay for.

Advertisement

Put me in the boat that thinks this site would be better off without the unibrow. Kid needs to hang it up and go work for his dad's bodega and take Tito with him to bag groceries/sell weed out the back door. He sucks ********.

Put me in the boat that thinks this site would be better off without the unibrow. Kid needs to hang it up and go work for his dad's bodega and take Tito with him to bag groceries/sell weed out the back door. He sucks ********.

You tripping for real.... Pete, Tito and the others do this for free. You don't have to be here. Straight up

i dont' get it.. you don't like him as a person? because nothing you said has anything to do with why this board exists.. insight information about Miami football.

Advertisement
These threads always seem to go to ****. What's wrong with this board? Are people incapable of keeping things professional in these threads? Lets talk football, recruiting, exc.

These threads always seem to go to ****. What's wrong with this board? Are people incapable of keeping things professional in these threads? Lets talk football, recruiting, exc.

Did you seriously just ask that?

also you ungrateful fu_cks... it wasn't too long ago that the other sites were publishing articles that Golden is gone and generating instability behind the program and this was the only website that did not do that and was the only website to actually not report bs speculations.

I don't give a fu_ck if the instability came form Golden, a miami website reporting that Golden is gone when nothing was signed makes the whole thing bigger than it should be.

I HIGHLY recommend certain people on this board to leave or get banned.. maybe it would cut down on allot of the bs

also you ungrateful fu_cks... it wasn't too long ago that the other sites were publishing articles that Golden is gone and generating instability behind the program and this was the only website that did not do that and was the only website to actually not report bs speculations.

I don't give a fu_ck if the instability came form Golden, a miami website reporting that Golden is gone when nothing was signed makes the whole thing bigger than it should be.

I HIGHLY recommend certain people on this board to leave or get banned.. maybe it would cut down on allot of the bs

That's what I have been saying man....

Advertisement

You tripping for real.... Pete, Tito and the others do this for free. You don't have to be here. Straight up

Two words.....Thread Killa!

Has been there for an hour and is hanging with other recruits.

Still an unofficial

393.jpg

Get back to us when he actually signed with us. Until then this is going to be a cluster ****.

Advertisement

i dont' get it.. you don't like him as a person? because nothing you said has anything to do with why this board exists.. insight information about Miami football.

What makes this board awesome is fans coming together to exchange information for free. Not Pete, Tito or any other of the Jackson five. Thread Killa, Hurricane Glory(who used to be a regular poster and was deservedly given a staff position) and all of you make this board what it is. Not a bunch of teenagers who have no shame in bugging student afletes and befriending street agents desperate for any forum they can get their hands on. Then on top of it pushing their opinions like they know what the **** they're talking about. I appreciate this site for what it is, fans and free exchange of information. The sooner you realize that kids like Pete and Tito dont know what the **** they're talking about, the sooner this site can move forward.

Last edited:

This dude LACane coming at these guys like Rowdy Roddy Piper smashing a coconut over Superfly Snuka's head. Big fella swinging from the heels with evil intent. I applaud the passion.

Two words.....Thread Killa!

Stop.

I copy, paste, and summarize.

Pete and Tito are out in the field doing work.

Stop being a hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back