Valentine is at Miami right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy it my son. I love you. Be safe
de fugg?

Mamma Valentrine? Hope your son picks us.

So Genron drove Valentine down to UM today and is now talking **** on twitter how the staff sucks at recruiting.

Haven't seen any **** talking on twitter about the staff

Genron replied to a protected tweet from a Gator, JHova.

Another Gator poster put the tweet on a different site for all to see

Amazing how many people will go out of their way to defend this guy. If he talks **** about Miami publicly, imagine what he does behind the scenes.

Advertisement
Bakas posted that Valentine is not meeting with Golden today. Meeting with, I wanna say Jethro, Williams and Hurley Brown.

Sometimes I think those "recruiting insiders" have NSA capabilities to be able to know what they claim to know. I have to go back and read Snowden's files again maybe I find Bakas's name somewhere:)

Bakas posted that Valentine is not meeting with Golden today. Meeting with, I wanna say Jethro, Williams and Hurley Brown.

I find this hard to believe. With all the recruits, I don't see it. I think he is mixing up the in home visits by all the other coaches to preserve the in home that occured before TV came to the unofficial today.

No inside information, just find it too hard to believe. Doesn't pass the common sense test.

Advertisement
It's amazing people still give Bakas and Ferman money. Just send me 9.99 , I'll pull crap from my butt and tell you it's insider info .

Advertisement
Genron the biggest ***** in these Miami streets, eatin off young kids and living his life thru high schoolers

Bakas used to be good but now his only sources are the mods from other team's sites; namely Gator and Nole sites.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does Fat Al suddenly have social anxiety? He's acting like Valentine is chasing him to throw him a beating.

Was dropped off by Jon Drummond aka Genron after SFE tryouts at McArthur High in Broward. Just want to put that out there for those who continue to think that he wants nothing to do with Miami.

Really pete its like talkin to retards on this site, u do not have 2 prove 2 those fans that damage our image. u said once that genron was good people n luke n ill believe more than a porster thats butthurt

Advertisement
He a miami fan, he is just saying what we all say too.....

ALOT of fans get ****ed off but they do it here and dont realize it, there retards i tell u. And the staff does suk at closing the proof is in the pudding and there picks arent good so far. More misses then hits.

Great thread ruined by Genron bashing.... good job mods

i told you the trolls will be coming out. Full force. Any thread about a high ranking recruit will be thread jacked. If the mods don't do anything about it, pretty soon, one way or another, this site will be worthless.

after the heartbreak last year, with certain recruits yukking it up after the Duke basketball victory, I will keep my expectations in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back