Valentine is at Miami right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Genron why do you get so much **** talked about you? Honest question from your perspective!

Feed him a nice meal and lock the doors, windows and fire escapes. Don't let him leave!

Advertisement
What's your take on Genron?

I think he gets a bad wrap and does a lot more good than people realize.

A lot of good +taking handouts

If you have proof of that, then you should turn him in. Otherwise, you should stop defaming him, or he might wind up hanging a lawsuit on you.

Espn did an article on him. You should read it

Sharpen your reading comprehension. And don't say **** that impugns peoples' character like you did unless you're sure it's true, or you might wind up as a defendant.

If ESPN has proof Mr. Drummond is getting paid to deliver players to certain schools, then I'm sure it would have blown up by now.

So Genron drove Valentine down to UM today and is now talking **** on twitter how the staff sucks at recruiting.

Advertisement
Enjoy it my son. I love you. Be safe
de fugg?

Mamma Valentrine? Hope your son picks us.

So Genron drove Valentine down to UM today and is now talking **** on twitter how the staff sucks at recruiting.

Haven't seen any **** talking on twitter about the staff

Genron replied to a protected tweet from a Gator, JHova.

Another Gator poster put the tweet on a different site for all to see

Was dropped off by Jon Drummond aka Genron after SFE tryouts at McArthur High in Broward. Just want to put that out there for those who continue to think that he wants nothing to do with Miami.

What's your take on Genron?

I think he gets a bad wrap and does a lot more good than people realize.

maybe if he didn't talk so much crap about UM (like he's doing now after dropping TV off to UM), people wouldn't be so bothered by him. But you're buddy buddy with him now so you chose to ignore all the negative stuff he does. Whatever.

He a miami fan, he is just saying what we all say too.....

No coach should bash any program on social media. You are there to represent your HS and the kids should be the priority. Trashing any program on twitter or any where else publicly is unprofessional.

This is a general statement. No idea what Genron posts online.

Don't care how it happens, TV needs to be a Cane. Kaaya, Chad, and TV are the 3 most important in this class.

Advertisement
We gotta stop with the Genron talk. I can't say where I know him from but I can say that he's well respected in the community. He's a good dude.

Bakas posted that Valentine is not meeting with Golden today. Meeting with, I wanna say Jethro, Williams and Hurley Brown.

Advertisement
Golden better meet with TV! That is one of the main reasons TV came to Miami this weekend dammit!

IF Golden isnt meeting with him tonight then he'll do it tomorrow which means he'll spend the whole weekend here and have basically a full day with Golden tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back