Valentine is at Miami right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Has been there for an hour and is hanging with other recruits.

Still an unofficial

393.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was dropped off by Jon Drummond aka Genron after SFE tryouts at McArthur High in Broward. Just want to put that out there for those who continue to think that he wants nothing to do with Miami.

Was dropped off by Jon Drummond aka Genron after SFE tryouts at McArthur High in Broward. Just want to put that out there for those who continue to think that he wants nothing to do with Miami.

What's your take on Genron?

Advertisement

S/o mr Drummond that's my dawww

Not worried about Genron, fact is its the kids decision in the end regardless. Pete will you get interviews with some other recruits about how their visits went and what they think about TV?

Advertisement
when was the last time a decommit has signed with Miami?

I hope that history is proven wrong.

Advertisement

What's your take on Genron?

I think he gets a bad wrap and does a lot more good than people realize.

I believe this sentiment as well. it's just that he wants what's best for his kids and want them to go to a place that they will succeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back