Uncle Luke steps down as HS coach!

If everyone put 2 Live Crew streaming on repeat, we could raise enough money for Luke so he could _________.

Advertisement
They will post anything for a vote and their crash dummies will co-sign it... lol

Advertisement
Philosophical question: If a guy who isn't a football coach resigns from a football coaching position did he really resign?

Where yall get this narrative from? Luke one of the best defensive coordinators down here

LMAO

I swear to God I was gonna tag you on that porst!

That was pretty bad. I watched Norland play Flanagan a couple years ago and defense was one of the worst coached units I've ever seen. Cover-1 the whole game.

Advertisement
Lol [MENTION=14822]Ropa[/MENTION] Luke has what coached at 7 Different high schools the last 10 years? Dude sucks the life out of teams.... every team he leaves they get better... dude is full of himself and acts like he's a god.... he is bitter because every team he goes to he wants to be head coach and do things his way... i lost respect for him after the northwestern debacle.... love his love for the U.... but of another administrator hires him as a acoach they need their head checked/...

Lol [MENTION=14822]Ropa[/MENTION] Luke has what coached at 7 Different high schools the last 10 years? Dude sucks the life out of teams.... every team he leaves they get better... dude is full of himself and acts like he's a god.... he is bitter because every team he goes to he wants to be head coach and do things his way... i lost respect for him after the northwestern debacle.... love his love for the U.... but of another administrator hires him as a acoach they need their head checked/...

This is South Florida bruh. LOL
He'll have a job next week.

Advertisement
35f0e3a44e1c284dc56abf47a9f4677f.jpg

Advertisement
[MENTION=14822]Ropa[/MENTION]

Should we add this: https://mobile.twitter.com/TimBrewster/status/732392530843709440 : to his list of contributions and does this strengthen your argument about how he encourages his players to sign with the U??

Me, [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], [MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION], [MENTION=5707]westcoastcanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] will all be waiting for your response

Last edited:
Well like any good recruiter he may have been wrong about a few here or there. But consider the ones you passed on. You got one out of these six. And this is just six that I'm posting:

Chad Johnson
Antonio Bryant
Duke Johnson
Devonta Freeman
Durell Eskridge
Davante Davis

So he has a **** good eye for talent. How many did Coach Macho send your way? I didn't want to put you in this Macho but you came for Luke. And how many did you take? Just saying, it's documented.

Last edited:
Anybody that defends Luke needs to find a new team. Dude blackmailed UM and threaten to out us to the NCAA. ***** him. Hope he gets hired out of state

Philosophical question: If a guy who isn't a football coach resigns from a football coaching position did he really resign?

Where yall get this narrative from? Luke one of the best defensive coordinators down here

Which is a scathing indictment of the garbage coaching these young men receive at some of these schools. It's a shame that these young men, who are some of the most talented young players in the country, are coached by ex rappers who have little if any football experience. I couldn't imagine this happening in my home state of Texas, even at crappy schools, you have to have at least a college degree, at the very least, you have to have played at that level. There are legit coaches in South Florida, but there are far too many talent pimps masquerading as football coaches.

Advertisement
Back