Uncle Luke steps down as HS coach!

Advertisement
Im going to take a random bet that he got into an argument with Brunson over how the defense should play after giving up so many points and they couldnt come to an agreemeent. Again, no inside sources or rumors what so ever...just a guess

The Defense wasnt as nasty as they wanted to be.

2-live-crew-audience-o.gif

Advertisement
[MENTION=10826]reidz5[/MENTION] [MENTION=14579]Footballhelmet[/MENTION] [MENTION=12776]JuanFromLittleHavana[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10900]Sonny Long[/MENTION]
@I69247365

Advertisement
Philosophical question: If a guy who isn't a football coach resigns from a football coaching position did he really resign?

If this was in a previous year I think I'd hire Luke over Dorito as a corch... He'd let our athletes loose.... But could you imagine his approach to recruiting against the SEC Bagmen??? We'd become SMU.

Advertisement
He was hampered by the fact that he couldn't call plays with Tim Brewster's junk in his mouf.

Advertisement
This is his 3rd time quitting this year he just made it official..and ASTCloud was right they couldnt get along

How long before the "Luke is all UM and a bigger fan than any of you guys" crew arrives? Or have they finally succumbed to the overwhelming evidence that Luke is a fan of whatever program is doing well at the time or can do something for him?

Advertisement
Back