Uncle Luke steps down as HS coach!

Advertisement
Lmao @ bigotry.

What "bruhs" aren't getting a chance in South FLA?! 80% of the programs are led by black men. WTF are you looking at?

If anything, South FLA high school football is racist against white coaches. I've watched qualified white men lose jobs to unqualified black men plenty of times. My buddy, who's one of the top OC's in South FLA, was completely ignored by his alma mater, a place he set passing records at, in favor of a "bruh" because quote-on-quote "they wanted somebody who could relate to the community". He was also passed up by a terrible McArhur program who chose to hire MF'n Laron Culpepper! LOL

WTF are you smokin' homeboy? Look around. Most of the programs in South FLA have black head coaches and all black staffs. Some of them are so stuck on hiring "bruhs" that they do their program a disservice.

Man I told you we got everything down here in “hood” schools. See this is why you should be very careful about letting jealousy and envy blind you. How the **** do you think you ready to just walk in and head one of these programs? If you think racism was your biggest problem then you got a lot of learning to due. Man that seat as a HC at a “hood” school is a living **** at times. You will catch **** from black, white, latino, the city, county, state, news media, radio jocks, bloggers, local thugs, being a father figure to these kids the list goes on and on. Everybody got all these demands and you don’t have a **** thing to pay for it with. By the way, the news media will remind everyone that you are still on the hook for that SC this year. After about a month you may find that you have grown accustomed to phrases like ****, What? because you naturally have grown tired of the BS. When that seat get HOT just your own thoughts as a white man facing reverse racism will all of the sudden seem like smooth Sundays again.
Dammit mane... +1 He should try coaching in my pop warner league...

He's not telling me something I don't already know. The pressure we get at Southeast is unbelievable. We won 42-0 last week. We allowed 83 total yards on defense and our QB threw for 320 yards. These brothas STILL had **** to say.

This is the type of place that you could get cussed out on your way to the locker room during half-time if you're losing. You got grandmas out here yelling at us from the stands.

It ain't nothin. Pressure busts pipes or makes diamonds, homeboy.

It’s unfortunate that some people think that they can come into our communities; tell us what we should do with our football programs and we shouldn’t have anything to say about it. And if we disagree it’s because we are blindly biased in favor of the brothers in the hood.

Now peep this. If you will recall, I asked the question; why don’t you come and coach at some of these other schools (lower profile schools) out here (city & co) that are in desperate need of coaches of your caliber? His reply was, 1) every job opening is not a good job opportunity. 2) Some jobs are too much of an uphill battle. 3) Some are in talentless neighborhoods. 4) Some schools get raided for talent by private schools. 5) Not every school has the same ceiling. 6) And the point he ultimately wants to make is, not every school is ready to do what it takes to win.

The reason for the question was to figure out what was most important to him; was it the player or the game? It took him almost a thousand words and at least three posts to figure it out. More about that later. If you want your kids new BFF to come hang out with you all this weekend the respectable thing to do is to ask the parents. Get to know them. These new jack leg summa’s just wanting you to give them the HC job. Don’t know ish about jack and don’t care to learn it.

Here is a little history about my “hood schools”. See we been had P5 level kids since the 1950’s and would have had many before that. That’s nothing new to us. Black segregated schools like Dorsey High School (Miami Northwest & BTW middle) from the 50’s were the genesis (the beginning) for what you now call P5 players. How the **** can you come to the “hood” and try and tell us how to best use a player of this caliber that you just discovered after 1966? Not in Dade.

And this is part of the reasons why we run your ***’z off the property because you don’t respect our history, heritage and our communities. Well I will tell you every one of those struggles from the past was tough, was hard, was vicious. But we survived through it. Today you look at the community and the attacks that it is now under, it is ferocious. We don’t need coaches that are all about the X’s and O’s. We are in need of the ones that are about the Tae’s and Baybay’s. Our football games are an integral part of our communities. We have been known to pull 12 to 15 thousand any given weekend.

Macho goes on to say that “I’ve talked about this **** a million times and people like you never get it.” “Flanagan is supposed to beat everybody on their schedule!” “They have more talent than anybody they play.” If that were the case then why bother to play the game? Don’t get it twisted we have our share of undersized players as every other school. Really Macho, the problem is you. You don’t get it.

It took years to build what we have here. RespeK to coaches like Bush and Samuels that you mentioned. Guys like that have been parts of this grind with us since its conception. These men have gone away and returned home to us because they know and understand what coaching in the hood is all about. They may carry a few scares that they received along the way but they are standing strong protecting the community so that the next wave of youth can survive. So we don’t apologize for the rough talk, the speech impediments or lack of technical resources. Since the 1950’s we have been doing more with less anyways. Put the chicken **** down. Come get with this conch salad & fritter.

Hint to the wise. Learn what it takes from the Men that are doing it, how to mold and protect these young men. The fights for these lives started way before your two hour practices.

Drop The Mic:

[video=youtube;xWx9zSy04uA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWx9zSy04uA[/video]

Bro, you sound dumb as a MF.

So X's and O's and professionalism are sacrificed for the sake of saving Baybay's? WTF? WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN'T DO BOTH?!?!

You keep referencing Flanagan for some reason. That ain't no MF'n hood school. I'm at a hood school bro. I coach at the most "ghetto" school in Manatee County so I don't need to hear your high and mighty speech about saving kids. Me and my staff BEEN doin that ****. That ain't no god **** excuse not to be a good X's and O's coach or not to be a professional.

LOL @ molding young men. How come yall don't mold/help the kids who aren't D1 caliber then? Man kill your fvckin' self. Trying to pretend these MF'n coaches are out here molding kids. MOLD YOUR OWN FVCKIN' KIDS THEN and stop recruiting.

Lmao. Biggest crock of **** I ever heard in my life. Yall molding kids. GTFOH

Sure yall do, if he's 6'1' and runs a 4.4 forty. LOL
Notice yall ain't molding any 5'7" kids.

Yall not in this **** to mold kids, yall in it for personal gain and ego. If yall was really in this for the sole reason of molding kids then you wouldn't be recruiting and trying to win at all costs.

And for what it's worth, I have no problem with Flanagan, as I actually think Bush is a good coach and leader. Samuels, not so much.

Now, this is a mic drop worthy tweet

BTW, I get what Macho is saying, I see it all the time in boxing and it's debated a lot- just how good is a particular trainer? Well, even the best ones in this game will tell you the better the boxer, the smarter they look( and it's not just a coincidence). Get me a Mayweather, Pacquiao or Golovkin, guess what, I look like a genius. Get me a run-of-the-mill clubfighter and my boxing IQ suddenly drops by 100 points

This isn't to mean that trainers are not important or dont make a difference - they absolutely do - but that guy sitting on your stool REALLY matters

Lmao @ bigotry.

What "bruhs" aren't getting a chance in South FLA?! 80% of the programs are led by black men. WTF are you looking at?

If anything, South FLA high school football is racist against white coaches. I've watched qualified white men lose jobs to unqualified black men plenty of times. My buddy, who's one of the top OC's in South FLA, was completely ignored by his alma mater, a place he set passing records at, in favor of a "bruh" because quote-on-quote "they wanted somebody who could relate to the community". He was also passed up by a terrible McArhur program who chose to hire MF'n Laron Culpepper! LOL

WTF are you smokin' homeboy? Look around. Most of the programs in South FLA have black head coaches and all black staffs. Some of them are so stuck on hiring "bruhs" that they do their program a disservice.

Man I told you we got everything down here in “hood” schools. See this is why you should be very careful about letting jealousy and envy blind you. How the **** do you think you ready to just walk in and head one of these programs? If you think racism was your biggest problem then you got a lot of learning to due. Man that seat as a HC at a “hood” school is a living **** at times. You will catch **** from black, white, latino, the city, county, state, news media, radio jocks, bloggers, local thugs, being a father figure to these kids the list goes on and on. Everybody got all these demands and you don’t have a **** thing to pay for it with. By the way, the news media will remind everyone that you are still on the hook for that SC this year. After about a month you may find that you have grown accustomed to phrases like ****, What? because you naturally have grown tired of the BS. When that seat get HOT just your own thoughts as a white man facing reverse racism will all of the sudden seem like smooth Sundays again.

He's not telling me something I don't already know. The pressure we get at Southeast is unbelievable. We won 42-0 last week. We allowed 83 total yards on defense and our QB threw for 320 yards. These brothas STILL had **** to say.

This is the type of place that you could get cussed out on your way to the locker room during half-time if you're losing. You got grandmas out here yelling at us from the stands.

Man I'm still trying to teach my 7/8 year olds how to f**king line up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVF5p65BB8k

Advertisement
Lmao @ bigotry.

Lol Lil crumb snatchers....I can relate all to well. Kids these days have the attention span of Dora. Frustrating but rewarding when it all comes together...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

god **** coach macho never shuts the **** up about his high school glory. grow up dude.

Lots of HS programs have "charity" coaches. Many of them are mentally challenged and it's a way of making them feel like they're part of something important.

Lots of message boards have douche bags who follow around certain posters and look for chances to take jabs at them from the safety of their computer chair.

To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.

BTW, I get what Macho is saying, I see it all the time in boxing and it's debated a lot- just how good is a particular trainer? Well, even the best ones in this game will tell you the better the boxer, the smarter they look( and it's not just a coincidence). Get me a Mayweather, Pacquiao or Golovkin, guess what, I look like a genius. Get me a run-of-the-mill clubfighter and my boxing IQ suddenly drops by 100 points

This isn't to mean that trainers are not important or dont make a difference - they absolutely do - but that guy sitting on your stool REALLY matters

Good analogy, Boxing.

Question: What trainer had the two greatest fighters in history (Of All Time)? I will wait....

Note: To get the seal of approval. The answer is harder for some to accept unless the head (trainer) is from a certain group of people.

Last edited:

This is some real ish... I love this!!! It's raw and this is what they need. That voice, sound and look. It's very important to have young Bruh's like this leading. Would call you by your name but the man in me can't write that ish... So I will use your initials BDC... LOL!!! Man yawl keep doing your thang!!! RespeK!!!

Classic: I done lost my voice for almost two weeks... Listen, Listen, Listen!! Tim and You - for some reason yawl retarded or sumtin... lol!!! I love it. That's our ish, right there!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement

Good analogy, Boxing.

Question: What trainer had the two greatest fighters in history (Of All Time)? I will wait....

Note: To get the seal of approval. The answer is harder for some to accept unless the head (trainer) is from a certain group of people.

IMO, that answer might be Angelo Dundee( who had Ali and Ray Leonard) But truth be told, he wasn't with those guys full-time in camp till the very end of the training camps.

See most people don't know the history of sports like boxing and football. They just train or coach. You got to study boxing like anything that you want to master.

Dundee didn't train Ali or Leonard. Who are the two greatest fighters of all time (ever)? The answer is Ray Robinson and Joe Lewis. Before the world was dazzled by the likes of Ali and Leonard there was a Master Trainer by the name of Harry Wiley Sr. He worked under the tutor ledge of Charles Henry “Jack” Blackburn while training Joe Lewis. He was the greatest trainer ever.

He had the answer for any style or fighter. He was the trainer of Sugar Ray Robinson, worked with Muhammad Ali, Henry Armstrong, Joe Gans and Sam Langford. In 1932 he was the first Black hired to train the US Olympic team before also making history as the first Black ever to be fired all in the same season for complaining about the food they served the Black boxers. Many of his fighters went on to win gold medals on that team.

Note everyone is talking about Mayweather's use of the shoulder roll. This is the man who came up with this defense to beat Angelo Dundee's fighter Jimmy Ellis right hand. See him in the red shirt and white towel over his shoulder @ 1:39

[video=youtube;D-29IeeEmxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-29IeeEmxE[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back