Uncle Luke steps down as HS coach!

Advertisement
And the jokes about the coaches speech impediments, look and dress. Truth be told these coaches could never work on many of your staffs. Your staffs don't hire them. It's important for kids to see coaches that look like them, sound like them and hold key positions of authority. Yawl might give one a job here or there but he won't hold a HC/C position.

Bruh did you just say its ok for coaches to sound like trash and look like trash because thats what the players are like?? How the **** is a coach suppose to sound..He cant talk with proper english beacuse the kids might not relate to him? this is some real ignorant **** right here and last I looked black head coaches at ST Thomas, American Heritage two of the most affluent schools in SFL what the **** you talkin about he wont hold a HC position?

I respect most coaches in SFL because they get paid pennies and do it strictly for the love.... but when dudes LIke Luke get to coach at 7 different high schools in 10 years that tells you all you need to know..That guy has been a ****ing cancer on dam near every team hes coached Ive witnessed it first hand. If you want to give credit for dudes being there..thats fine...whoopty do... You both have a point about coaching with talent and without... but im in total agreement with Macho here..if you cant present yourself professional and knowledgeable at a coaching clinic why would another coach have respect for you at your craft?

It's a fine time for you to all of a sudden stand in the paint for something. You 7 pages too late. But since you don't really understand or you in denial it's a lot of Bruhs that are turned a way because they don't "look or sound the part" on some BS somebody has classified as professional and this happens in many professions. And this is not limited to coaching. However, I do understand that you have to grab something to spin to get the attention away from the real issues that you let go uncontested.

And you could never understand the issues that Luke has to deflect as a celebrity coaching under these coaches. **** Macho has told you that he couldn't humble himself enough to coach under these coaches. So you can imagine the issues someone like that who thinks they no more about coaching than some celebrity that commands more of the spotlight than them. So you can best believe its not all Luke on the bad side of these 10 years you are referring to.

BTW - Macho specifically mentioned SFL. Specifically STA, American Heritage and Rumph in particular. Oh you mistakenly missed those in your haste to defend this BS. How does that sit with your affluent perception now. Let's see if you'll stand in the paint and address that with your good bluffing ***!

Meh all I defended is if you cant sound professional at your craft your not gonna garner respect.... IF you appear to not know what your talking about your not going to garner respect regardless of how mnay chamiponships you win... I dont see how thats hard to understand... and oh looky looky Luke back at Norland his 8th team. I witnessed Luke first hand calling Northwestern coach Fields a **** ****** kracker in front of the whole team and challenge him to a fight this is who you look up to and want our kids to emulate..LOL all i can do is laugh

This stupid MF doesn't get that.

I don't give a **** how many games you've won when you stand in front of me and draw up a 6-man blitz out of Cover-2 while dropping curse words every 7 syllables because you don't know how else to articulate yourself.

And the jokes about the coaches speech impediments, look and dress. Truth be told these coaches could never work on many of your staffs. Your staffs don't hire them. It's important for kids to see coaches that look like them, sound like them and hold key positions of authority. Yawl might give one a job here or there but he won't hold a HC/C position.

Bruh did you just say its ok for coaches to sound like trash and look like trash because thats what the players are like?? How the **** is a coach suppose to sound..He cant talk with proper english beacuse the kids might not relate to him? this is some real ignorant **** right here and last I looked black head coaches at ST Thomas, American Heritage two of the most affluent schools in SFL what the **** you talkin about he wont hold a HC position?

I respect most coaches in SFL because they get paid pennies and do it strictly for the love.... but when dudes LIke Luke get to coach at 7 different high schools in 10 years that tells you all you need to know..That guy has been a ****ing cancer on dam near every team hes coached Ive witnessed it first hand. If you want to give credit for dudes being there..thats fine...whoopty do... You both have a point about ciaching with talent and without... but im in total agreement with Macho here..if you cant present yourself professional and knowledgeable at a coaching clinic why would another coach have respect for you at your craft?

Where did u even see the word trash? If thats how you see the athletes down here then thats on you boss. Regardless instead of taking that so literally you know he meant coaches who can relate to them more. Macho pointed out bush at a clinic and painted an entire narrative on south fl coaches.. Is coaching down here top notch? Of course not but its its definitely not bad regardless of how much talent they have.

I never said anything about Bush at a clinic, you dense MF. Now I know for a fact you're only listening (reading) to respond, not to learn. Pay fvckin' attention.

I like Bush. I think he's a good leader and adequate coach.

I respect most coaches in SFL because they get paid pennies and do it strictly for the love.... but when dudes LIke Luke get to coach at 7 different high schools in 10 years that tells you all you need to know..That guy has been a ****ing cancer on dam near every team hes coached Ive witnessed it first hand. If you want to give credit for dudes being there..thats fine...whoopty do... You both have a point about coaching with talent and without... but im in total agreement with Macho here..if you cant present yourself professional and knowledgeable at a coaching clinic why would another coach have respect for you at your craft?

It's a fine time for you to all of a sudden stand in the paint for something. You 7 pages too late. But since you don't really understand or you in denial it's a lot of Bruhs that are turned a way because they don't "look or sound the part" on some BS somebody has classified as professional and this happens in many professions. And this is not limited to coaching. However, I do understand that you have to grab something to spin to get the attention away from the real issues that you let go uncontested.

And you could never understand the issues that Luke has to deflect as a celebrity coaching under these coaches. **** Macho has told you that he couldn't humble himself enough to coach under these coaches. So you can imagine the issues someone like that who thinks they no more about coaching than some celebrity that commands more of the spotlight than them. So you can best believe its not all Luke on the bad side of these 10 years you are referring to.

BTW - Macho specifically mentioned SFL. Specifically STA, American Heritage and Rumph in particular. Oh you mistakenly missed those in your haste to defend this BS. How does that sit with your affluent perception now. Let's see if you'll stand in the paint and address that with your good bluffing ***!

Meh all I defended is if you cant sound professional at your craft your not gonna garner respect.... IF you appear to not know what your talking about your not going to garner respect regardless of how mnay chamiponships you win... I dont see how thats hard to understand... and oh looky looky Luke back at Norland his 8th team. I witnessed Luke first hand calling Northwestern coach Fields a **** ****** kracker in front of the whole team and challenge him to a fight this is who you look up to and want our kids to emulate..LOL all i can do is laugh

See the bigger picture is you ignore the bigotry directed at all and act as though it don't happen and it is justified when someone looses control or uses poor judgement. But fortunately, there are a few people like Richt and Blu that will give coaches like Rumph and kids from our communities the chance that others will deny based on some narrative that's based on BS.

You should look in the mirror and ask yourself are these bigots really worth supporting at the expense of others who are trying to make it?

The difference between you and me is that I would have address that on the spot unlike you cowardly defending it!

Lmao @ bigotry.

What "bruhs" aren't getting a chance in South FLA?! 80% of the programs are led by black men. WTF are you looking at?

If anything, South FLA high school football is racist against white coaches. I've watched qualified white men lose jobs to unqualified black men plenty of times. My buddy, who's one of the top OC's in South FLA, was completely ignored by his alma mater, a place he set passing records at, in favor of a "bruh" because quote-on-quote "they wanted somebody who could relate to the community". He was also passed up by a terrible McArhur program who chose to hire MF'n Laron Culpepper! LOL

WTF are you smokin' homeboy? Look around. Most of the programs in South FLA have black head coaches and all black staffs. Some of them are so stuck on hiring "bruhs" that they do their program a disservice.

Advertisement

I respect most coaches in SFL because they get paid pennies and do it strictly for the love.... but when dudes LIke Luke get to coach at 7 different high schools in 10 years that tells you all you need to know..That guy has been a ******* cancer on dam near every team hes coached Ive witnessed it first hand. If you want to give credit for dudes being there..thats fine...whoopty do... You both have a point about ciaching with talent and without... but im in total agreement with Macho here..if you cant present yourself professional and knowledgeable at a coaching clinic why would another coach have respect for you at your craft?

How 'bout Buster Davis?

Dude was fired at his two previous coaching gigs and McCarthur still hired him. (they went 0-10 in his 1st season and he quit)

Piper hired a dude that had an outstanding assault charge from punching/hitting a player at his previous school. LOL. A year later he gets arrested for domestic violence and Piper lets him go. (I finished 2nd to him for that job by the way, LOL the irony)

Advertisement
god **** coach macho never shuts the **** up about his high school glory. grow up dude.

Lots of HS programs have "charity" coaches. Many of them are mentally challenged and it's a way of making them feel like they're part of something important.

Holy tornado.. i posted this thread a while back just to inform my brothers from another mother that Uncle luke has been canned.. Yet, as i am reading through all of the 8 pages, i think its pretty safe to say Coach Macho , Ropa and Reschon are not seen "eye to eye", Good lawd.... these cats should call DADA 5000 and set up that backyard brawl in PErrine doe.. Seriously fellas, lets no lose focus here.. Just squash this beef and get together on Sat for some beers meng..

I'm thinking the only way to settle this is to allow Macho to assemble a staff and Ropa Vieja and Grandpa Luke to assemble one and then have a corch off. Paranosboy Cane can get permission from the NJ Probation Office to fly down 50 of his under the radar Bergen Catholic type high school gems. Pete can run a draft and then we play one game in the parking lot at Traz Powell to see who actually knows their ****. After the game all individuals involved can complain about St. Thomas Aquinas.

Advertisement
Lmao @ bigotry.

What "bruhs" aren't getting a chance in South FLA?! 80% of the programs are led by black men. WTF are you looking at?

If anything, South FLA high school football is racist against white coaches. I've watched qualified white men lose jobs to unqualified black men plenty of times. My buddy, who's one of the top OC's in South FLA, was completely ignored by his alma mater, a place he set passing records at, in favor of a "bruh" because quote-on-quote "they wanted somebody who could relate to the community". He was also passed up by a terrible McArhur program who chose to hire MF'n Laron Culpepper! LOL

WTF are you smokin' homeboy? Look around. Most of the programs in South FLA have black head coaches and all black staffs. Some of them are so stuck on hiring "bruhs" that they do their program a disservice.

Man I told you we got everything down here in “hood” schools. See this is why you should be very careful about letting jealousy and envy blind you. How the **** do you think you ready to just walk in and head one of these programs? If you think racism was your biggest problem then you got a lot of learning to due. Man that seat as a HC at a “hood” school is a living **** at times. You will catch **** from black, white, latino, the city, county, state, news media, radio jocks, bloggers, local thugs, being a father figure to these kids the list goes on and on. Everybody got all these demands and you don’t have a **** thing to pay for it with. By the way, the news media will remind everyone that you are still on the hook for that SC this year. After about a month you may find that you have grown accustomed to phrases like ****, What? because you naturally have grown tired of the BS. When that seat get HOT just your own thoughts as a white man facing reverse racism will all of the sudden seem like smooth Sundays again whistling......

[video=youtube;ISxskvJ9FwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISxskvJ9FwI[/video]

Last edited:
Lmao @ bigotry.

Man I told you we got everything down here in “hood” schools. See this is why you should be very careful about letting jealousy and envy blind you. How the **** do you think you ready to just walk in and head one of these programs? If you think racism was your biggest problem then you got a lot of learning to due. Man that seat as a HC at a “hood” school is a living **** at times. You will catch **** from black, white, latino, the city, county, state, news media, radio jocks, bloggers, local thugs, being a father figure to these kids the list goes on and on. Everybody got all these demands and you don’t have a **** thing to pay for it with. By the way, the news media will remind everyone that you are still on the hook for that SC this year. After about a month you may find that you have grown accustomed to phrases like ****, What? because you naturally have grown tired of the BS. When that seat get HOT just your own thoughts as a white man facing reverse racism will all of the sudden seem like smooth Sundays again.
Dammit mane... +1 He should try coaching in my pop warner league...

Advertisement
god **** coach macho never shuts the **** up about his high school glory. grow up dude.

Lots of HS programs have "charity" coaches. Many of them are mentally challenged and it's a way of making them feel like they're part of something important.

Lots of message boards have douche bags who follow around certain posters and look for chances to take jabs at them from the safety of their computer chair.

Holy tornado.. i posted this thread a while back just to inform my brothers from another mother that Uncle luke has been canned.. Yet, as i am reading through all of the 8 pages, i think its pretty safe to say Coach Macho , Ropa and Reschon are not seen "eye to eye", Good lawd.... these cats should call DADA 5000 and set up that backyard brawl in PErrine doe.. Seriously fellas, lets no lose focus here.. Just squash this beef and get together on Sat for some beers meng..

I'm thinking the only way to settle this is to allow Macho to assemble a staff and Ropa Vieja and Grandpa Luke to assemble one and then have a corch off. Paranosboy Cane can get permission from the NJ Probation Office to fly down 50 of his under the radar Bergen Catholic type high school gems. Pete can run a draft and then we play one game in the parking lot at Traz Powell to see who actually knows their ****. After the game all individuals involved can complain about St. Thomas Aquinas.

Sounds great. That would first require these two ball gaggers to actually jump into the coaching profession though.

Lmao @ bigotry.

Man I told you we got everything down here in “hood” schools. See this is why you should be very careful about letting jealousy and envy blind you. How the **** do you think you ready to just walk in and head one of these programs? If you think racism was your biggest problem then you got a lot of learning to due. Man that seat as a HC at a “hood” school is a living **** at times. You will catch **** from black, white, latino, the city, county, state, news media, radio jocks, bloggers, local thugs, being a father figure to these kids the list goes on and on. Everybody got all these demands and you don’t have a **** thing to pay for it with. By the way, the news media will remind everyone that you are still on the hook for that SC this year. After about a month you may find that you have grown accustomed to phrases like ****, What? because you naturally have grown tired of the BS. When that seat get HOT just your own thoughts as a white man facing reverse racism will all of the sudden seem like smooth Sundays again whistling......

[video=youtube;ISxskvJ9FwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISxskvJ9FwI[/video]

SMH. You're a lost cause. (I told you I coach at a hood school)

And LOL @ I have a lot of learning to "due".

Advertisement
Back