Uncle Luke steps down as HS coach!

This fool talking about history, heritage and community but he's going to bat for a school in West Pembroke Pines who's whole roster COMES FROM A DIFFERENT COMMUNITY. lol @ the irony.

Advertisement
THE COACHING IN SOUTH FLORIDA (in general) IS ATROCIOUS.

Stop mentioning Flanagan, Central, BTW, etc. Those are only a handful of teams. (loaded teams at that) Stop acting as if coaches at a few powerhouse programs negates the rest of the bad coaching down here.

There's still COUNTLESS teams in South FLA that underachieve every year and it's due to coaching. Yall South FLA cheerleaders can argue this **** to the death but it's a widely known narrative. It ain't like I'm making this **** up. Yall don't see the side of South FLA high school football that I see. Yall only watch on Friday nights.

South FLA schools have the worst athletic support in the state. They also have the lowest stipends. Combine those things with the fact that most AD's and Administrators are unqualified to make the right hires. And yall actually think any coach worth his salt would wanna coach down there?

Do the **** math. What would make yall think that South FLA actually attracts (or keeps) good coaches? The amount of effort (and money) put into athletics down there is pathetic. Let me guess, South FLA coaches are just a special breed that don't care about all of those things? LOL ok. I guess that's why most of them stay in the high school ranks forever. Notice there's very few (former) South FLA high school coaches working at Universities. Wonder why that is.

Yall act like I have a reason to clown on South FLA and their coaching. I'm Fort Lauderdale born and raised. Difference is, I'm objective and I've seen this **** from the inside. Our kids are being deprived of adequate coaching at 3/4 of our high schools and that's a fact. You can blame it on support, administrations, money, communities, whatever...but it's a fact.

Macho we got you twisting harder than a sidewalk.... right about now… lol Now you don’t know if “hood coaches” can coach or not because now you coach at one. A few posts back you were all out of state coaching with your BFF. I show you how you can make your name just like Bush and Samuels by coming home despite the reasons you would turn down a job. Macho I told you that I didn’t want to bring you into this. But you wanted to do the popular thing by bashing everything that look “hood” that is good. So for that you had to get spanked. Franchise took his *** whooping and sat his *** down. You’ll learn. We spanked you out of love. No hard feelings though. LOL!

Last edited:

Stop mentioning Flanagan, Central, BTW, etc. Those are only a handful of teams. (loaded teams at that) Stop acting as if coaches at a few powerhouse programs negates the rest of the bad coaching down here.

There's still COUNTLESS teams in South FLA that underachieve every year and it's due to coaching. Yall South FLA cheerleaders can argue this **** to the death but it's a widely known narrative. It ain't like I'm making this **** up. Yall don't see the side of South FLA high school football that I see. Yall only watch on Friday nights.

South FLA schools have the worst athletic support in the state. They also have the lowest stipends. Combine those things with the fact that most AD's and Administrators are unqualified to make the right hires. And yall actually think any coach worth his salt would wanna coach down there?

Do the **** math. What would make yall think that South FLA actually attracts (or keeps) good coaches? The amount of effort (and money) put into athletics down there is pathetic. Let me guess, South FLA coaches are just a special breed that don't care about all of those things? LOL ok. I guess that's why most of them stay in the high school ranks forever. Notice there's very few (former) South FLA high school coaches working at Universities. Wonder why that is.

Yall act like I have a reason to clown on South FLA and their coaching. I'm Fort Lauderdale born and raised. Difference is, I'm objective and I've seen this **** from the inside. Our kids are being deprived of adequate coaching at 3/4 of our high schools and that's a fact. You can blame it on support, administrations, money, communities, whatever...but it's a fact.

And that is just it. We have a lot of issues. But to solve them good coaches should not run away from the problem they should be apart of the solution. And when you see these Bruhs standing in the paint despite their weaknesses you should applaud them. Remember you ran and now from the outside you want to talk ish about how atrocious the coaching is. If that's not Be-n-e-dict I don't know what is.

And the jokes about the coaches speech impediments, look and dress. Truth be told these coaches could never work on many of your staffs. Your staffs don't hire them. It's important for kids to see coaches that look like them, sound like them and hold key positions of authority. Yawl might give one a job here or there but he won't hold a HC/C position.

Last edited:
Macho we got you twisting harder than a sidewalk.... right about now… lol Now you don’t know if “hood coaches” can coach or not because now you coach at one. A few posts back you were all out of state coaching with your BFF. I show you how you can make your name just like Bush and Samuels by coming home despite the reasons you would turn down a job. Macho I told you that I didn’t want to bring you into this. But you wanted to do the popular thing by bashing everything that look “hood” that is good. So for that you had to get spanked. Franchise took his *** whooping and sat his *** down. You’ll learn. We spanked you out of love. No hard feelings though. LOL!

Twisting? LOL (you really are retarded)

When did I say I was out of state coaching? Huh?

You're all over the place dude.

Like I said, grab a whistle and get to work. Stop being a groupie.

Advertisement

And that is just it. We have a lot of issues. But to solve them good coaches should not run away from the problem they should be apart of the solution. And when you see these Bruhs standing in the paint despite their weaknesses you should applaud them. Remember you ran and now from the outside you want to talk ish about how atrocious the coaching is. If that's not Be-n-e-dict I don't know what is.

And the jokes about the coaches speech impediments, look and dress. Truth be told these coaches could never work on many of your staffs. Your staffs don't hire them. It's important for kids to see coaches that look like them, sound like them and hold key positions of authority. Yawl might give one a job here or there but he won't hold a HC/C position.

Dude. SMH LMAO

Majority of my coaching staff is black. My head coach is black with dreads. I coach at a majority black high school.

What-in-the-**** are you even talking about? LOL. Just stop with the speculating, you're making yourself look stupid.

Nobody ran from South FLA. Again, just stop.

Twisting? LOL (you really are retarded)

When did I say I was out of state coaching? Huh?

You're all over the place dude.

Like I said, grab a whistle and get to work. Stop being a groupie.

You ain't crazy by a long shot. Let me see you grab one of these bigoted threads and stand in the paint for these communities "hoods", kids and coaches!

Bruh did you just say its ok for coaches to sound like trash and look like trash because thats what the players are like?? How the **** is a coach suppose to sound..He cant talk with proper english beacuse the kids might not relate to him? this is some real ignorant **** right here and last I looked black head coaches at ST Thomas, American Heritage two of the most affluent schools in SFL what the **** you talkin about he wont hold a HC position?

I respect most coaches in SFL because they get paid pennies and do it strictly for the love.... but when dudes LIke Luke get to coach at 7 different high schools in 10 years that tells you all you need to know..That guy has been a ******* cancer on dam near every team hes coached Ive witnessed it first hand. If you want to give credit for dudes being there..thats fine...whoopty do... You both have a point about ciaching with talent and without... but im in total agreement with Macho here..if you cant present yourself professional and knowledgeable at a coaching clinic why would another coach have respect for you at your craft?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Bruh did you just say its ok for coaches to sound like trash and look like trash because thats what the players are like?? How the **** is a coach suppose to sound..He cant talk with proper english beacuse the kids might not relate to him? this is some real ignorant **** right here and last I looked black head coaches at ST Thomas, American Heritage two of the most affluent schools in SFL what the **** you talkin about he wont hold a HC position?

I respect most coaches in SFL because they get paid pennies and do it strictly for the love.... but when dudes LIke Luke get to coach at 7 different high schools in 10 years that tells you all you need to know..That guy has been a ****ing cancer on dam near every team hes coached Ive witnessed it first hand. If you want to give credit for dudes being there..thats fine...whoopty do... You both have a point about ciaching with talent and without... but im in total agreement with Macho here..if you cant present yourself professional and knowledgeable at a coaching clinic why would another coach have respect for you at your craft?

It's a fine time for you to all of a sudden stand in the paint for something. You 7 pages too late. But since you don't really understand or you in denial it's a lot of Bruhs that are turned a way because they don't "look or sound the part" on some BS somebody has classified as professional and this happens in many professions. And this is not limited to coaching. However, I do understand that you have to grab something to spin to get the attention away from the real issues that you let go uncontested.

And you could never understand the issues that Luke has to deflect as a celebrity coaching under these coaches. **** Macho has told you that he couldn't humble himself enough to coach under these coaches. So you can imagine the issues someone like that who thinks they no more about coaching than some celebrity that commands more of the spotlight than them. So you can best believe its not all Luke on the bad side of these 10 years you are referring to.

BTW - Macho specifically mentioned SFL. Specifically STA, American Heritage and Rumph in particular. Oh you mistakenly missed those in your haste to defend this BS. How does that sit with your affluent perception now. Let's see if you'll stand in the paint and address that with your good bluffing ***!

Last edited:
How long before the "Luke is all UM and a bigger fan than any of you guys" crew arrives? Or have they finally succumbed to the overwhelming evidence that Luke is a fan of whatever program is doing well at the time or can do something for him?

And we have a Winner!!!!!!

So now your argument is some teams underacheving which happens throughout the country each year im sure...
Then u bring up low money its always been like that down here boss, your reasons been off over the place lol. Im not even arguing that coaching elsewhere is better then here, it should be with all the money states like texas spend on coaching staffs, but u flat out saying coaching down here sucks sound like straight jeoulousy from being beat by a team with good talent time and time again and by u and others saying that is a way to justify losing in your mind

I respect most coaches in SFL because they get paid pennies and do it strictly for the love.... but when dudes LIke Luke get to coach at 7 different high schools in 10 years that tells you all you need to know..That guy has been a ****ing cancer on dam near every team hes coached Ive witnessed it first hand. If you want to give credit for dudes being there..thats fine...whoopty do... You both have a point about ciaching with talent and without... but im in total agreement with Macho here..if you cant present yourself professional and knowledgeable at a coaching clinic why would another coach have respect for you at your craft?

Where did u even see the word trash? If thats how you see the athletes down here then thats on you boss. Regardless instead of taking that so literally you know he meant coaches who can relate to them more. Macho pointed out bush at a clinic and painted an entire narrative on south fl coaches.. Is coaching down here top notch? Of course not but its its definitely not bad regardless of how much talent they have.

Advertisement
What HS glory? In one breath he say's he never coached P5 caliber athletes. In another he says he has former players all over the NFL. It's amazing what you find out when you take the time to look into this ish. lol

Does anyone know what NFL teams Macho's former 5'7 Left Tackles plays for?

Last edited:

I respect most coaches in SFL because they get paid pennies and do it strictly for the love.... but when dudes LIke Luke get to coach at 7 different high schools in 10 years that tells you all you need to know..That guy has been a ****ing cancer on dam near every team hes coached Ive witnessed it first hand. If you want to give credit for dudes being there..thats fine...whoopty do... You both have a point about coaching with talent and without... but im in total agreement with Macho here..if you cant present yourself professional and knowledgeable at a coaching clinic why would another coach have respect for you at your craft?

It's a fine time for you to all of a sudden stand in the paint for something. You 7 pages too late. But since you don't really understand or you in denial it's a lot of Bruhs that are turned a way because they don't "look or sound the part" on some BS somebody has classified as professional and this happens in many professions. And this is not limited to coaching. However, I do understand that you have to grab something to spin to get the attention away from the real issues that you let go uncontested.

And you could never understand the issues that Luke has to deflect as a celebrity coaching under these coaches. **** Macho has told you that he couldn't humble himself enough to coach under these coaches. So you can imagine the issues someone like that who thinks they no more about coaching than some celebrity that commands more of the spotlight than them. So you can best believe its not all Luke on the bad side of these 10 years you are referring to.

BTW - Macho specifically mentioned SFL. Specifically STA, American Heritage and Rumph in particular. Oh you mistakenly missed those in your haste to defend this BS. How does that sit with your affluent perception now. Let's see if you'll stand in the paint and address that with your good bluffing ***!

Meh all I defended is if you cant sound professional at your craft your not gonna garner respect.... IF you appear to not know what your talking about your not going to garner respect regardless of how mnay chamiponships you win... I dont see how thats hard to understand... and oh looky looky Luke back at Norland his 8th team. I witnessed Luke first hand calling Northwestern coach Fields a **** ****** kracker in front of the whole team and challenge him to a fight this is who you look up to and want our kids to emulate..LOL all i can do is laugh

Last edited:
Advertisement

I respect most coaches in SFL because they get paid pennies and do it strictly for the love.... but when dudes LIke Luke get to coach at 7 different high schools in 10 years that tells you all you need to know..That guy has been a ****ing cancer on dam near every team hes coached Ive witnessed it first hand. If you want to give credit for dudes being there..thats fine...whoopty do... You both have a point about coaching with talent and without... but im in total agreement with Macho here..if you cant present yourself professional and knowledgeable at a coaching clinic why would another coach have respect for you at your craft?

Meh all I defended is if you cant sound professional at your craft your not gonna garner respect.... IF you appear to not know what your talking about your not going to garner respect regardless of how mnay chamiponships you win... I dont see how thats hard to understand... and oh looky looky Luke back at Norland his 8th team. I witnessed Luke first hand calling Northwestern coach Fields a **** ****** kracker in front of the whole team and challenge him to a fight this is who you look up to and want our kids to emulate..LOL all i can do is laugh

See the bigger picture is you ignore the bigotry directed at all and act as though it don't happen and it is justified when someone looses control or uses poor judgement. But fortunately, there are a few people like Richt and Blu that will give coaches like Rumph and kids from our communities the chance that others will deny based on some narrative that's based on BS.

You should look in the mirror and ask yourself are these bigots really worth supporting at the expense of others who are trying to make it?

The difference between you and me is that I would have address that on the spot unlike you cowardly defending it!

Last edited:
Holy tornado.. i posted this thread a while back just to inform my brothers from another mother that Uncle luke has been canned.. Yet, as i am reading through all of the 8 pages, i think its pretty safe to say Coach Macho , Ropa and Reschon are not seen "eye to eye", Good lawd.... these cats should call DADA 5000 and set up that backyard brawl in PErrine doe.. Seriously fellas, lets no lose focus here.. Just squash this beef and get together on Sat for some beers meng..

I think a lot of us get together and drink beer and talk football on this board. But I also feel that it is disrespectful to the same people that we share the ups and downs of football with as we argue over will we get these kids and coaches each and every year. It's very disrespectful to Bruh's that support this site and others with their insight. For whatever reason they feel that they can't speak against it, I will take the risk of being banned so that this ish will be controlled.

And props to Reshon52 for standing strong.

Advertisement
Back