Uncle Luke steps down as HS coach!

Advertisement
It was documented that Luke represented the U way before the team had any success. And it was also said that he actually contributed to the schools national image by making it cool to be Cane and was labeled as booster for his financial contributions. Not to mention his reported ability to inspire potential recruits to sign with the U and encourage existing players to play harder in games. So, I would say he's a bigger fan than the franchise.

Add Ropa Dope to my list of Wounded Warriors. His every post is about me since I dyck whipped him the other day. Another genius "new" poster.

Remember I spanked your little bottom blue... That's why you started coming for me. Got it little tiger... Oh, I'm almost certain your little nuthuggers are just about to finish with their juvenile posts... So let me brace for the down votes.... The vote prostitutes are real!!!

Remember I spanked your little bottom blue... That's why you started coming for me. Got it little tiger... Oh, I'm almost certain your little nuthuggers are just about to finish with their juvenile posts... So let me brace for the down votes.... The vote prostitutes are real!!!

You know Ropa Dope's a devout farguit when he starts talking about upvotes and downvotes.

Advertisement
It was documented that Luke represented the U way before the team had any success. And it was also said that he actually contributed to the schools national image by making it cool to be Cane and was labeled as booster for his financial contributions. Not to mention his reported ability to inspire potential recruits to sign with the U and encourage existing players to play harder in games. So, I would say he's a bigger fan than the franchise.

Ropa Dope, here's a quote from your boy, Mr. UM, Luke:

"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, [coach) Butch [Davis) is going to wish he never took that job."

"Documented", eh? That you, Cohen?

Luther-Campbell-and-Billy-Corben.jpg

Advertisement
Luke is all UM and a bigger fan than any of you guys.

"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, [coach) Butch [Davis) is going to wish he never took that job."

Oh, yeah, he's always been all UM. The record is clear.

Luke was going hard for his team and he felt like Ryan gave us the best chance to win. In hindsight, you and I could now say that Luke could have expressed his frustrations in a better way but then today we allow you and your nuthuggers to say whatever the **** they want.

Last edited:
So threatening to completely put to death the team, in public on a national stage, in essence saying to the whole world that they committed death penalty violations, is going hard for your team? Got it. Excellent logic. You officially have zero standing after that ludicrous remark. Delete your account now.

[/QUOTE]

Forgot about that one, what a POS.

Advertisement
If you guys can put the same energy that you are using to point out how Luke's comments may have affected the program nationally in the past. Then today you should put that same energy towards the garbage that you guys write, support and encourage about the same institution and its players.

Advertisement
someone probably realized he knows **** about football and is a fraud and is living off of his wife and was last relevant in 95

Last edited:
It's hard to except the truth when you are reminded about your garbage. Maybe you should sweep around your own front door before you try to sweep around...

The school, the team, and the fanbase has passed Uncle Luke by. We dont need him. We dont want him.

Advertisement
Back