UGA Fans Mad at Miami for using their tactics

Advertisement
i'm a miami fan and I totally agree with you

however hard to blame jobe, stevenson, surtain, and campbell for not coming when you look at how our program was last year having a losing record and now with our fanbase begging our DC to be fired
I believe all of them were being recruited before Manny became HC, Baker became DC, and we had our losing record..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell these stupid ***** to watch the transfer portal the next month , then tell themselves it’s a Miami problem. As I’ve said “ guys want out” , Smart is a doofus.
I was actually a little surprised to see Campbell leave early but that would go along with what you are saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When has UGA done this? i'm not doubting it but I don't ever recall them of trying to recruit players from other teams. Maybe with recruits yes but don't remember any big name transfers that they were creepin on
Of course not there’s no way UGA would break recruiting rules for “big name transfers”. They save the shadiness for high school recruits.

Who gives a ****.
UGA should worry more about how they lost Justin Fields because a UGA baseball player was yelling racial slurs at Fields while he played at UGA, for UGA. So many morons at UGA and I see all the redneck nonsense at that school all the time.
That wasnt the reason he left...likely the same " tampering" they speak of now. Justin Fields grew up around rednecks his whole life...and also chose to sign to uga. He left because he wasnt gonna start over Fromm, and didnt get whatever they promised himt o sign in the first place

Brother he was never going to start over Fromm because that redneck school would never have given a black quarterback the chance to start over their white quarterback. No objective person could argue that Fromm was better. So why not give Fields a fair shot to beat him? Simple, skin color. The baseball player was merely expressing the attitude that still permeates UGA, and many other schools, especially in the SEC.

That wasnt the reason he left...likely the same " tampering" they speak of now. Justin Fields grew up around rednecks his whole life...and also chose to sign to uga. He left because he wasnt gonna start over Fromm, and didnt get whatever they promised himt o sign in the first place
Yep it was just a reason for him to get a waiver, fields was gone after the UF game.

Advertisement
Back