UGA Fans Mad at Miami for using their tactics

Advertisement
Tell these stupid ***** to watch the transfer portal the next month , then tell themselves it’s a Miami problem. As I’ve said “ guys want out” , Smart is a doofus.
Definitely impossible for it to have anything to do with the fact that Georgia recruits more blue chippers than almost anybody and still manages to find 2 or 3 losses per year in the SEC East lol.

Stevenson is about to get a second bag from UGA by flirting with Miami. This kid is going to do well outside of football.

Advertisement
Him doubling down on this is hysterical to me.
C1DC7F0C-D898-4EA1-933C-AA7DC78DE726.png

Borry Jorkson opened all this drama by being a gossip column. Without knowing actual facts of the story. But I’ll the “ Miami fans “ here continue to defend him and deep throat his micro *****.
BJ got blasted to oblivion on twatter for that article. He did **** he has no indication that UM officials tampered in any way. He definitely lost an inch below and gained it on his nose on this one.

Not ruining a big announcement for a kid is apparently “helping UM”. Man journalist standards are sinking lower and lower every day it feels.
B3DB3B5C-ED5B-4717-8DBE-45CC3B5963F7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Yep.

Majority of these situations the kid reaches out , notice I said“ kids reach out “ through friends , family or former teammates. Yes schools do tamper but with TS Miami wasn’t the instigator. Miami coaches hadn’t had any contact with TS.

Even if they did how can they have the audacity to speak on this? Other then bama they’re easily the second most filthy program in the country. That is comedy gold.

Let's start any discussion on alleged violations with the facts of how TS ended up committing there in the first place.
No, not interested in that Jaw-jaw? Yeah, that's what I thought.

i'm a miami fan and I totally agree with you

however hard to blame jobe, stevenson, surtain, and campbell for not coming when you look at how our program was last year having a losing record and now with our fanbase begging our DC to be fired
Maybe if they’d all of come here we wouldn’t be having losing records...Thats how all the glory days started Schnelly getting local kids to take pride in their hometown and they stayed home...

Advertisement
Get the W and your streak of being correct added until that one time some Marshall kid and his flake coach Fvkked us.

@TheOriginalCane - I so wish Bumfights.com was a real website.

OK, I guess it was just a series of videos in the mostly-pre-interwebz days. I just assumed they would have created a website with the same name.

Advertisement
I only know of World Star

Bumfights videos[edit]​

• Bumfights Vol. 1: A Cause for Concern (2002)
  • Bumfights Vol. 2: Bumlife (2003)
  • Bumfights Vol. 3: The Felony Footage (2004)
  • Bumfights Vol. 4: Return of Ruckus (2006)

Advertisement
Back