UGA Fans Mad at Miami for using their tactics

Maybe this will be the smallest thing to worry about for them. Seems like Tennessee and Georgia could face serious investigations after being sloppy on the "recruiting" trail. Been reported all over Twitter now, just passing it along.
Tennessee will lose 15 scholarships and Georgia will have to go to bed without dinner for a night

Advertisement

chelsea fc truth GIF

Brother he was never going to start over Fromm because that redneck school would never have given a black quarterback the chance to start over their white quarterback. No objective person could argue that Fromm was better. So why not give Fields a fair shot to beat him? Simple, skin color. The baseball player was merely expressing the attitude that still permeates UGA, and many other schools, especially in the SEC.
When he did play they had him be the "running"qb.

Advertisement
Don’t forget that it was other UGA students who outed the baseball player. Think about how we would react if this occurred at UM
I wasn’t aware of that. Honestly, I assumed Fields was desperate to get out and wanted to qualify the following year so he fabricated that story. That being said, it is Georgia so it certainly isn’t out of the question it can happen.

Few years??? I think next year will be his make or break year. He’s a terrible game coach and the offense they run is from the 1980’s....
See this is where you see that people don’t watch the games at all. Their offense looked really good the last 4 games when they finally got a qb. Daniels isn’t as good as fields or Lawrence but their offense is loaded coming I to next year. Daniels threw for 1200 yards in 4 games. Could you imagine if our last 4 games we did that? They also play in the weakest division in all of sports. They will easily play in the sec champ game next year. I hate UGA with the best of them but don’t expect them to suck next year just because you want them to. They have one game on their schedule next year and it’s game 1 against Clemson. And then it’s a play in game in the sec champ game for them.

See this is where you see that people don’t watch the games at all. Their offense looked really good the last 4 games when they finally got a qb. Daniels isn’t as good as fields or Lawrence but their offense is loaded coming I to next year. Daniels threw for 1200 yards in 4 games. Could you imagine if our last 4 games we did that? They also play in the weakest division in all of sports. They will easily play in the sec champ game next year. I hate UGA with the best of them but don’t expect them to suck next year just because you want them to. They have one game on their schedule next year and it’s game 1 against Clemson. And then it’s a play in game in the sec champ game for them.
I don’t think they will suck next year but they will never beat Bama will Smart at the helm. What’s the ROI for boosters to continue dumping obscene amounts of money into the program for smart to mismanage the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back