UGA Fans Mad at Miami for using their tactics

Who gives a ****.
UGA should worry more about how they lost Justin Fields because a UGA baseball player was yelling racial slurs at Fields while he played at UGA, for UGA. So many morons at UGA and I see all the redneck nonsense at that school all the time.
Allegedly but point taken.

I’m a White Hispanic and had a racist experience with a redneck outside the Braves stadium. I nearly lost my ****. I can only imagine how my black brothers deal with it on a daily.

Advertisement
Brother he was never going to start over Fromm because that redneck school would never have given a black quarterback the chance to start over their white quarterback. No objective person could argue that Fromm was better. So why not give Fields a fair shot to beat him? Simple, skin color. The baseball player was merely expressing the attitude that still permeates UGA, and many other schools, especially in the SEC.
IDK about that but his ceiling was definitely higher then fromm, his floor might not have been at the same level as fromm at the moment but you see what Dabo and Saban did when it was Tua/Hurts and Trevor/Bryant

Allegedly but point taken.

I’m a White Hispanic and had a racist experience with a redneck outside the Braves stadium. I nearly lost my ****. I can only imagine how my black brothers deal with it on a daily.
Don’t forget that it was other UGA students who outed the baseball player. Think about how we would react if this occurred at UM

Advertisement
Brother he was never going to start over Fromm because that redneck school would never have given a black quarterback the chance to start over their white quarterback. No objective person could argue that Fromm was better. So why not give Fields a fair shot to beat him? Simple, skin color. The baseball player was merely expressing the attitude that still permeates UGA, and many other schools, especially in the SEC.
I dont like UGA, but maybe Fields isnt a great Pro Style QB. I mean, he seems like a spread guy with 1/2 reads tops.

My point exactly. Justin Fields is from RIGHT THERE in ga. What other reason did he sign there...other than cash and promises on the recruiting trail. It was also how he left and slid right into osu with day whom he already had a relationship where he should have signed in the first place.

Though...UGA has started a few black qbs in my day Quincy Carter, DJ Shockley. Either way had he stayedhe likely wouldnt be a first rounder anyway do to their offense

Advertisement
Borry Jorkson opened all this drama by being a gossip column. Without knowing actual facts of the story. But I’ll let the “ Miami fans “ here continue to defend him and deep throat his micro *****.
How is that possible? I mean deepthroat a micro *****. Just mathematically impossible.

I’m just thinking, can you imagine this writer, who I don’t read doing this with an alabama player?!?! Smh

I dont like UGA, but maybe Fields isnt a great Pro Style QB. I mean, he seems like a spread guy with 1/2 reads tops.
You maybe right but how bad is Kirby as a coach to not change the offense when you have a sure fire top 5 pick as a back upon quarterback, and an at-best NFL 3rd string quarterback starting. Change the offense. This was low hanging fruit for Kirby and he blew it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You maybe right but how bad is Kirby as a coach to not change the offense when you have a sure fire top 5 pick as a back upon quarterback, and an at-best NFL 3rd string quarterback starting. Change the offense. This was low hanging fruit for Kirby and he blew it.
Its not that simple. He didnt look like a sure fire top 5 pick in that offense. And Fromm **** near basically won them a MNC if it wasnt for HIS defense giving up a bomb.

LSU was moping around with an archaic offense for over a decade. Look ast the sh*t Dan Enos ran with UM..these coaches aint all what you think and especially defensive guys like Smart. Bama has the GOAT head coach and were winning despite their offense for years. Sh*t was 3 yards a cloud of dust and a #1wr that got all the work for the LONGEST. It took Lane Kiffin and Steve Bacardi to get them going and thats with them hoarding top 5 wrs for YEARS in recruiting

Its not that simple. He didnt look like a sure fire top 5 pick in that offense. And Fromm **** near basically won them a MNC if it wasnt for HIS defense giving up a bomb.

LSU was moping around with an archaic offense for over a decade. Look ast the sh*t Dan Enos ran with UM..these coaches aint all what you think and especially defensive guys like Smart. Bama has the GOAT head coach and were winning despite their offense for years. Sh*t was 3 yards a cloud of dust and a #1wr that got all the work for the LONGEST. It took Lane Kiffin and Steve Bacardi to get them going and thats with them hoarding top 5 wrs for YEARS in recruiting
Facts

So there is hope for Manny if he's willing to bring in the right DC.

Advertisement
Back