UGA Fans Mad at Miami for using their tactics

Maskoff407

Recruit
I’m not sure if it’s posted already in this blog spot, but it seems Miami is in the background trying to get Stevenson to come home, and word is... there’s legit interest in that happening. UGA sources are saying they’re doing all they can do to keep him. Anyone else have insight on this?

Advertisement
When has UGA done this? i'm not doubting it but I don't ever recall them of trying to recruit players from other teams. Maybe with recruits yes but don't remember any big name transfers that they were creepin on

thanks, never heard of him until looking him up

I was thinking maybe the original post was insinuating we had a run in with georgia in the past with a similar scenario

Every transfer who ends up selecting a new school 1 day after putting his name in the portal involves discreetly reaching out to the school prior to the actual announcement.

Advertisement
When has UGA done this? i'm not doubting it but I don't ever recall them of trying to recruit players from other teams. Maybe with recruits yes but don't remember any big name transfers that they were creepin on
Tre Mckitty? JT Daniels? Doubtful on Newman as he was a GT but make no mistake this **** is regular course of business. Maybe not the school directly but feelers are always out.

Advertisement
Every transfer who ends up selecting a new school 1 day after putting his name in the portal involves discreetly reaching out to the school prior to the actual announcement.
Yep.

Majority of these situations the kid reaches out , notice I said“ kids reach out “ through friends , family or former teammates. Yes schools do tamper but with TS Miami wasn’t the instigator. Miami coaches hadn’t had any contact with TS.

Even if they did how can they have the audacity to speak on this? Other then bama they’re easily the second most filthy program in the country. That is comedy gold.

Last edited:
And he referenced BJ's report. Shocking.

dfds.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
i'm a miami fan and I totally agree with you

however hard to blame jobe, stevenson, surtain, and campbell for not coming when you look at how our program was last year having a losing record and now with our fanbase begging our DC to be fired
Outside of Stevenson, the other 3 spurned Miami when we went on that run in 2017 where it seemed like we couldn't miss in recruiting and we were the "it" school for a minute again. I can't say I don't enjoy watching TC and JJ when they get toasted on saturday's

Advertisement
Back