UGA Fans Mad at Miami for using their tactics

Advertisement
Yeah, Barry Jackson is a less-successful LeBatard.

I know this for a fact, because I was there, but all of the "old violations" that LeBatard wrote about in the Herald were things that were KNOWN by people who worked on the UM student newspaper, but were never written about. LeBatard stored that ****e like a squirrel hoarding nuts, and then he cashed in once he had a paying job and no longer had to be friends with the football players who had already graduated.

Barry Jackson is just pandering gossip, without trying to build a more comprehensive article on issues with Miami's overall program and direction. I mean, if you want the National Enquirer/TMZ approach to sports reporting, then Barry Jackson is your guy.
What’s so sickening about Lebatard is he buried his alma mater with a story that was going on everywhere. Including UF and FSU. It was a scam being ran at a bunch of programs. But it gave the ncaa a smoking gun to bury the good ole boys greatest threat “ Miami”.

Actually they were going to bench him at star because of the “ dissatisfaction , then there was opt outs and other issues. So they put him at the one spot he should be playing. Kids on his own team never got egg he wasn’t a cb.
What do you think happens at this point? Because I agree with you, I think UGA has bigger issues on its hands than TS wanting to come home, more players will be jumping ship soon

Advertisement
This is likely a case of the coaching staff at Miami hearing the grumblings of what @Cribby is detailing, and just having a conversation amongst themselves and saying "Man, if anyone on that team came available I hope its Tyrique."
Every coaching staff can have dreams.

Advertisement
Yep.

Majority of these situations the kid reaches out , notice I said“ kids reach out “ through friends , family or former teammates. Yes schools do tamper but with TS Miami wasn’t the instigator. Miami coaches hadn’t had any contact with TS.

Even if they did how can they have the audacity to speak on this? Other then bama they’re easily the second most filthy program in the country. That is comedy gold.

There are not many guys who can enter the portal and call their own shot. There are more players in the portal than there are good landing destinations. In addition to the P5 -> P5 guys, there are also the proven G5 and lower players who are looking to prove themselves at a higher level. Entering the portal without putting some feelers out risks ending up without a chair when the music stops.

C64D2CA1-39BC-493C-89B1-1AA716C7A3E8.jpeg

Advertisement
When has UGA done this? i'm not doubting it but I don't ever recall them of trying to recruit players from other teams. Maybe with recruits yes but don't remember any big name transfers that they were creepin on
Florida did it with Marve in 2008/2009, and with Lingard in 2019.

If Stevenson does transfer, can we open this thread back up?

Advertisement
If Stevenson does transfer, can we open this thread back up?

Do I get this L back when he comes ?

i'm a miami fan and I totally agree with you

however hard to blame jobe, stevenson, surtain, and campbell for not coming when you look at how our program was last year having a losing record and now with our fanbase begging our DC to be fired
Chicken or the egg. If those guys came are we in fact looking for a new DC?

Advertisement
Back