UGA Fans Mad at Miami for using their tactics

Come Austin Powers GIF

Advertisement
I’m amazed at the stupidity I read here , and people were blaming UM and defending Borry.
Because it's fun to **** on Manny and the program.

Believing UM screwed up by leaking that information to Barry confirms people's priors that Diaz/UM sucks at everything.

If you push the blame to Barry, then you have to acknowledge it wasn't Manny's fault, which people are incapable of doing. It's all about pushing agendas on this board. The over-the-top mopes AND slurpers make this place unreadable at times.

I’m amazed at the stupidity I read here , and people were blaming UM and defending Borry.

Yeah, it doesn't matter if it involves recruiting, or that one porster who was attacking CIO for mentioning the Banda-Rumph fight, but you will always find porsters who act as if a writer (even a self-appointed writer for some hacky blog) is some sort of reliable and unimpeachable source of factual information. But if you post something on this board (even if you have been close to the program for over 30 years and are related to a former coach), somehow you are an anonymous liar who invents fake stories.

People are people. Barry Jackson is capable of doing his job POORLY and harming UM. Insiders are capable of telling truthful stories, even if they didn't film the event for BumFights.com.

Posters can believe whatever they want. But DEFENDING Barry Jackson for "just doing his job"? That's a joke.

Advertisement
Because it's fun to **** on Manny and the program.

Believing UM screwed up by leaking that information to Barry confirms people's priors that Diaz/UM sucks at everything.

If you push the blame to Barry, then you have to acknowledge it wasn't Manny's fault, which people are incapable of doing. It's all about pushing agendas on this board. Both the over-the-top mopes and slurpers make this place unreadable at times.
That’s exactly what it is. I’ve been hard on manny but I’ll defend him when I know he’s innocent or I feel it’s bs. This 100 % didn’t come from a University of Miami source. I left hints and that’s enough.

Who needs facts with retards only believe the negative **** rather than factual?

Last edited:
Every transfer who ends up selecting a new school 1 day after putting his name in the portal involves discreetly reaching out to the school prior to the actual announcement.
100%. How is Georgia of all teams complaining about this ****? GTFOH. This is how this transfer game is being played. I don't think our coaches are reaching out but i'm sure they are taking calls.

Borry Jorkson opened all this drama by being a gossip column. Without knowing actual facts of the story. But I’ll the “ Miami fans “ here continue to defend him and deep throat his micro *****.
I’m no Barry Jasksoff peter puffer. What he did was reprehensible and hopefully his access to the program will be greatly diminished.

Advertisement
He plays and played well in the bowl game. They had him return punts too.
I think the problem with him and UGA is that he was playing as STAR (our striker) and he wants to play outside CB.

This is why they moved him at CB in the bowl game.

Yeah, it doesn't matter if it involves recruiting, or that one porster who was attacking CIO for mentioning the Banda-Rumph fight, but you will always find porsters who act as if a writer (even a self-appointed writer for some hacky blog) is some sort of reliable and unimpeachable source of factual information. But if you post something on this board (even if you have been close to the program for over 30 years and are related to a former coach), somehow you are an anonymous liar who invents fake stories.

People are people. Barry Jackson is capable of doing his job POORLY and harming UM. Insiders are capable of telling truthful stories, even if they didn't film the event for BumFights.com.

Posters can believe whatever they want. But DEFENDING Barry Jackson for "just doing his job"? That's a joke.
Barry is the guy that did a drama infused write up on the issues in the um locker room. What good did that do? It threw kids under the bus and the program. I don’t view that as newsworthy. Just gossip.

I knew about that stuff when it actually happened , never posted a word about it. That information was almost a year old when he wrote the article. I have old pms to a few posters I trust that I told , that’s it. All I’ve ever said was “Jw had maturity issues and lacked leadership”. Nothing more.

Writers in the Sec or small college towns know better to do such ****ery, they’ll be exiled. Miami’s media will continue to bury the program and help their journalistic careers. Especially after Dan Lebatard showed them playbook on making your career or climbing the ranks.

Anyone have any insight as to Stevenson's playing time at UGA? Was he a starter? Was he behind someone else?

This has been discussed ad nauseam.

UGa has been playing him out-of-position (S rather than CB). The belief is that UGa let him play CB for the bowl game because they got wind of his dissatisfaction.

Advertisement
Tell these stupid ***** to watch the transfer portal the next month , then tell themselves it’s a Miami problem. As I’ve said “ guys want out” , Smart is a dufus.
That UGA **** is dead here soon

I’m no Barry Jasksoff peter puffer. What he did was reprehensible and hopefully his access to the program will be greatly diminished.
The way he went back and forth with Blades publicly on twitter over the COVID issue was unprofessional, IMO. I thought at the very he least he could have been the adult in the room. But then this happens and I see him doing the same **** with Miami fans, the dude just reeks of holier than thou arrogance. About the nicest thing I can muster to say about him is that he's a condescending prick.

This has been discussed ad nauseam.

UGa has been playing him out-of-position (S rather than CB). The belief is that UGa let him play CB for the bowl game because they got wind of his dissatisfaction.
Actually they were going to bench him at star because of the “ dissatisfaction , then there was opt outs and other issues. So they put him at the one spot he should be playing. Kids on his own team never got egg he wasn’t a cb.

Advertisement
i'm a miami fan and I totally agree with you

however hard to blame jobe, stevenson, surtain, and campbell for not coming when you look at how our program was last year having a losing record and now with our fanbase begging our DC to be fired
Even without looking at our success as a whole look at our DB production over the last decade.. we don’t have much to sell draft wise

Barry is the guy that did a drama infused write up on the issues in the um locker room. What good did that do? It threw kids under the bus and the program. I don’t view that as newsworthy. Just gossip.

I knew about that stuff when it actually happened , never posted a word about it. That information was almost a year old when he wrote the article. I have old pms to a few posters I trust that I told , that’s it. All I’ve said was “Jw had maturity issues and lacked leadership”. Nothing more.

Writers in the Sec or small college towns know better to do such ****ery, they’ll be exiled. Miami’s media will continue to bury the program and help their journalistic careers. Especially after Dan Lebatard showed them playbook on making your career or climbing the ranks.

Yeah, Barry Jackson is a less-successful LeBatard.

I know this for a fact, because I was there, but all of the "old violations" that LeBatard wrote about in the Herald were things that were KNOWN by people who worked on the UM student newspaper, but were never written about. LeBatard stored that ****e like a squirrel hoarding nuts, and then he cashed in once he had a paying job and no longer had to be friends with the football players who had already graduated.

Barry Jackson is just pandering gossip, without trying to build a more comprehensive article on issues with Miami's overall program and direction. I mean, if you want the National Enquirer/TMZ approach to sports reporting, then Barry Jackson is your guy.

Advertisement
Back