UGA Fans Mad at Miami for using their tactics

Things are just fine
Cribby everyday that goes by without him entering the portal makes me think his chances of sticking at UGA go up. Can you offer insight? We were waiting till January but we are 7 days in and this story kinda broke on Monday I was hoping to see his name hit the portal. Am I just not giving it enough time or like I said is everyday that goes by the chance he leaves dwindles. Would love to hear your thoughts

Advertisement
Who gives a ****.
UGA should worry more about how they lost Justin Fields because a UGA baseball player was yelling racial slurs at Fields while he played at UGA, for UGA. So many morons at UGA and I see all the redneck nonsense at that school all the time.
If you believe that is the reason that Fields left then I have a mint condition Mark Pope trading card I'll sell you for the low price of $5k.

If you believe that is the reason that Fields left then I have a mint condition Mark Pope trading card I'll sell you for the low price of $5k.
I live in Atlanta and know people close to Fields. if you think this issue was not a factor in him transferring then you are clueless. Few things occur for one reason alone so the first flaw in your argument is you use the word “reason” in the singular when I never made that point. But the greater, and second flaw is that you clearly don’t know any of the parties but assume to know what they are thinking.

I live in Atlanta and know people close to Fields. if you think this issue was not a factor in him transferring then you are clueless. Few things occur for one reason alone so the first flaw in your argument is you use the word “reason” in the singular when I never made that point. But the greater, and second flaw is that you clearly don’t know any of the parties but assume to know what they are thinking.
Nailed it. Kirby isn’t liked or trusted by his players OR coaches. **** that guy. Lies, lies and more lies from his ivory tower. Town sucks, students suck and they’re a racist bunch. ALL OF THEM. No one wants to be property.

If @AtlAtty says he knows people involved or related to a situation then he knows em.

Advertisement
You aren't transferring when you don't know who your position coach is even going to be or if the DC will still be there. If they can pick a head coach in Miami in 6 hours why would they take so long figuring out position coaches, or did Manny get blindsided?

Cribby everyday that goes by without him entering the portal makes me think his chances of sticking at UGA go up. Can you offer insight? We were waiting till January but we are 7 days in and this story kinda broke on Monday I was hoping to see his name hit the portal. Am I just not giving it enough time or like I said is everyday that goes by the chance he leaves dwindles. Would love to hear your thoughts
As of now things are ok....

Last edited:
Look, no reason for us to be arguing between ourselves about UGA or Fields. None of us care one bit about UGA football, the school, the town, etc. Not to say I hate the school, just that we don’t care about UGA anymore than UCLA, UW or every other school not named U of Miami.
So lets keep our discussions on point. If Stevenson wants to leave UGA then good. Bring him in the fold.

Advertisement
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

The reason he transferred was he wasn't interested in sitting behind Fromm for 2 years.

Don’t waste your time with that guy. Smart is lying piece of trash and the players think he’s an idiot.

Advertisement
Don’t waste your time with that guy. Smart is lying piece of trash and the players think he’s an idiot.
Nick Saban publicly said that it isnt personal with Smart.

Oh, it is personal. Saban hates him.

I have a friend inside of UGA athletics and I asked him about this last night. He told me don’t believe everything you read. He also said that it’s true that Stevenson is thinking about transferring but stopped at that. I asked him about Smart and all he said was some boosters are getting a Richt feel from him and that next year will be very important

Advertisement
Maybe this will be the smallest thing to worry about for them. Seems like Tennessee and Georgia could face serious investigations after being sloppy on the "recruiting" trail. Been reported all over Twitter now, just passing it along.

Advertisement
Back