Tyler Davis update...

Advertisement
I say go all out for Tyler and Rian and sell them on being stars in the Big City and hanging with celebrities. Got to sell advantages no other school can offer. Class size and all that cool, but you got to sell these kids on what they want, Glitz and Glamour, star in the city.
It seems as if Rian isn't giving us the opportunity but I agree that we keep pushing for both. I believe I read on a FSU board that the corner R. Green that goes to school at Wekiva guaranteed Tyler will go to FSU with him on the 28th. I hope that's not the case. Getting him to Paradise Camp may turnout to be a gamechanger.

Huge opportunity for him at UM. Ohio st and FSU have a lot dts on roster. Hopefully he is a smart kid and makes the right decision for his career. I think Clemson will be our real competition here.

Advertisement
I actually love the way this kid has handled his recruitment. He seems to actually be doing his homework on the teams And especially the defensive line coaches. He probably wants to see how the Canes DL performs under Simpson! The Noles are going to be a dumpster fire this year.

According to Newberg Davis will be at FSU's Friday Night Lights event instead of Paradise Camp.

According to Newberg Davis will be at FSU's Friday Night Lights event instead of Paradise Camp.
Think he got that from Davis's teammate Renardo Green. Ivins spoke to him yesterday and he hadn't made a decision yet to where's going.

Advertisement
^ Newberg just posted a list of expected visitors and included him in it. A lot of those guys won’t show up it’s jusy who is expected.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Placing them on the list is pointless considering they all will visit the big 3. Newberg is a tool lol

Not if they actually work out at FSU and not at the other schools. I would put more stock in a kid making a trip for my actual event rather than a couple days before or after. And I'm not saying the kid is working out at FSU, or is/isn't working out at Miami, etc. But I would feel better if a kid made it a point to come to my school to workout on the day of my signature event and then visited the other 2 schools during "off" days. We'll see how these kids shake out.

Advertisement
Back