Tyler Davis update...

Noles think this is all because of them and Odell Haggins. They feel pretty confident that he will be at their camp on the 28th.

Advertisement
Noles think this is all because of them and Odell Haggins. They feel pretty confident that he will be at their camp on the 28th.
Newberg using out dated info from when renardo green said he was going to the camp with him last week. Ivins said he spoke to Davis yesterday and he gave that answer that he will be at paradise or FSU’s snl camp.

FSU fans are funny, they don’t even acknowledge him visiting Miami Twice in June and Ivins said today that his grandparents live in Dade too

Not only ^ but we have to remember that paradise is 2 days. There a huge pool party on Friday followed by the actual camp on Saturday. It’s not a long flight or even drive from here to Tally. I can see recruits doing both.

Man... OSU has 11 DT's on the roster and FSU has 10. Per 247 we got 6. This shouldn't even be close.

Right??? It’s amazing
A little off topic but I saw John Emery say today in some article that he isn’t going to visit us because we have too many backs so he is going to visit UGA instead. I couldn’t help but laugh, like what?!? UGA took two 5 star backs last cycle and has 4 horses on the roster already. These kids man. Unfortunate because he is the best back in the country IMO, absolute freak.

Advertisement
For the crystal ball people.

O$U guy just put one in for FSU. I’ll hold off until something is out on his decision on where he will be on the 28th before I go off.

Advertisement
For the crystal ball people.

O$U guy just put one in for FSU. I’ll hold off until something is out on his decision on where he will be on the 28th before I go off.

Agreed. His actions on that date will be extremely telling.

Based on the info out right now, I'm gonna take that crystal ball to reveal more about how OSU feels about their chances than anything else.

The thing that has me most worried is his teammate(s) pushing hard to get him to the FSU camp

I think he has gotta see the opportuniy in fron tof him i he comes here. Our defenseive scheme lets DTs make plays and what we have done with them in the past 3 years is a testament to that. IDK if Norton or Mac get drafted as true Jrs in a more stringent defense.

Also, what Simpson is doing on the trail is great. I don't think I saw as much traffic for Dline recruits over the span of Kools tenure as I have seen in the time Simpson has been here. From what I've heard hes a more intense Richt. Very down to earth, humble, family oriented and very relateable with that toughness you want from a Dline coach.. I think being a HS coach so long gives him great insight on communication with kids.

No offense but with this logic we are the clear underdog here. All three others of his top 4 have had more success putting DL in the league recently.

Its more of a guessing crystal ball. Hes trying to tell the OSU people that Davis isnt going there. Has to pick someone and feels like its FSU rn. The end of this month will tell us more

How do you guys feel Davis compares to Nesta. Who’s the more elite prospect. I know we have to wait for Tyler’s senior tape but as of now who you got?

Advertisement
How do you guys feel Davis compares to Nesta. Who’s the more elite prospect. I know we have to wait for Tyler’s senior tape but as of now who you got?
Tyler Davis dominated his competition but we haven’t seen him do it at any national events like Nesta did at the opening or the army all American game: Nesta dominated his competition too

Tyler Davis dominated his competition but we haven’t seen him do it at any national events like Nesta did at the opening or the army all American game: Nesta dominated his competition too
Hear ya. Nestas senior tape was incredible.

So apparently...
Davis isn’t a take for OSU all of a sudden now, lol. They have their eyes set on some physically bigger targets. So those who have said this has more to do with OSU than FSU seem to be correct. We will find out for sure in a couple weeks.

Advertisement
Nesta is better imo, but that isn’t a slight against Davis. He is my favorite DT prospect in this cycle we are after!

So apparently...
Davis isn’t a take for OSU all of a sudden now, lol. They have their eyes set on some physically bigger targets. So those who have said this has more to do with OSU than FSU seem to be correct. We will find out for sure in a couple weeks.
Yea that’s what seems to be going one.

Right??? It’s amazing
A little off topic but I saw John Emery say today in some article that he isn’t going to visit us because we have too many backs so he is going to visit UGA instead. I couldn’t help but laugh, like what?!? UGA took two 5 star backs last cycle and has 4 horses on the roster already. These kids man. Unfortunate because he is the best back in the country IMO, absolute freak.
*Too many backs for a school that's not paying.

Advertisement
Back