Tyler Davis update...

Go sit down in the corner if you think we pulling Anthony Soloman scholly

I'm not going to corner or the kiddie table. I know we not about to take his scholarship away.

I was saying if they were to take rian Davis and King at LB and had to drop a LB it would be Solomon. Simply because he's not better than those two huff and Brooks.

You all get yall panties in a bunch too quick over conjecture. Buck up bart BUCK UP 🤣🤣🤣.

Advertisement
I am not nearly as enthralled with Rian Davis as some of you are. To me he is a tweener and I don't see the instincts of a MLB in him.

I'm not going to corner or the kiddie table. I know we not about to take his scholarship away.

I was saying if they were to take rian Davis and King at LB and had to drop a LB it would be Solomon. Simply because he's not better than those two huff and Brooks.

You all get yall panties in a bunch too quick over conjecture. Buck up bart BUCK UP 🤣🤣🤣.

Rian Davis is a completely different LB type than Solomon and they're being recruited to fill different roles. He also may be more of a DE? King is a DE all the way. And if he were being recruited for LB, it would not be the same type of role as Solomon

Advertisement
Was coming to bump this.

Sure does sound like it is trending away from Clemson and OSU.
Pretty simple IMO, if he comes for Paradise then I think we are the leader. FSU does concern me though, with his teammate in the bag for the Noles. Our depth, and his relationship with Simpson hopefully pulls through. We NEEEEEEEED this kid.

Advertisement
I don't like it when the big men crave "Love" and attention, it points to an increased bust potential. I want them mean, sullen, and bad tempered a la Silvera. That said he would be a decent get, but if you are a visit follower, then for right now he is unfortunately casting his gaze towards the liar.

I don't like it when the big men crave "Love" and attention, it points to an increased bust potential. I want them mean, sullen, and bad tempered a la Silvera. That said he would be a decent get, but if you are a visit follower, then for right now he is unfortunately casting his gaze towards the liar.
What?

OH YEAH?! If he slides to paradise and participates that means he’s really liking Simpson & what he’s teaching. Get this kid in our class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really important recruit for need and perception. He's the best DT in the state, and Miami needs DTs, obviously. So it would be a huge pickup in that regard. And would mean Miami gets the best DT in the state each of the past 2 classes.

And also, Clemson, OSU and FSU are all pushing for this kid as hard as they can. That's 2 national powers who recruit Florida very well, and FSU which needs no explanation. To beat all 3 of them for a non-South Florida kid they're all pushing on would be a huge statement for this staff, especially Simpson. He needs and we need to prove we can go head to head with those 3 types of schools and win.

Getting him to Paradise would be absolutely gigantic.

I say go all out for Tyler and Rian and sell them on being stars in the Big City and hanging with celebrities. Got to sell advantages no other school can offer. Class size and all that cool, but you got to sell these kids on what they want, Glitz and Glamour, star in the city.

Advertisement
Back