Tyler Davis update...

This is around May 10th, straight from the horse's mouth kid is having fun with the recruiting process while also burn up a crap load of someone's money with his unofficial trips to OSU (about 5 or so since 2016) , Clemson (about 3 of those) and 3 visits to Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Even though we got Harvey I'd still take rian Davis with Tyler Davis. I want them both bad
Agree.

I believe we are recruiting Rian Davis to start out at LB and eventually end up at DE, but he seems pretty locked in with UGA.

We are recruiting Harvey to play DE from the start here.

Harvey and Rousseau both have the ability to drop into coverage from the DE position and give Diaz more versatility at the position which is exciting.

Agree.

I believe we are recruiting Rian Davis to start out at LB and eventually end up at DE, but he seems pretty locked in with UGA.

Harvey and Rousseau both have the ability to drop into coverage from the DE position and give Diaz more versatility at the position which is exciting.
Texas is now tied with uga for Rian Davis

Advertisement
Agree.

I know. I wish we turned up the heat on those two from the very beginning.

If we only took four linebackers , and Rian Davis wanted in and Kwituka I know some may disagree but I'd say bye bye to Solomon.

Tyler Davis I hope Simpson can work his Magic. By far the best Defensive Tackle in the state.

We would take Rian Davis and not have to push out anyone.

He is a swing player that could play LB or WDE here, but would most likely start out at LB.

I believe he is the only LB we will continue to recruit.

We may continue to go after Eaford, but I personally don't want him in this class
(Diaz obviously could care less about what I want though lol)

If we only took four linebackers , and Rian Davis wanted in and Kwituka I know some may disagree but I'd say bye bye to Solomon.

Tyler Davis I hope Simpson can work his Magic. By far the best Defensive Tackle in the state.
Kwikuta is a D end here all the way

Advertisement
We would take Rian Davis and not have to push out anyone.

He is a swing player that could play LB or WDE here, but would most likely start out at LB.

I believe he is the only LB we will continue to recruit.

We may continue to go after Eaford, but I personally don't want him in this class
(Diaz obviously could care less about what I want though lol)

I don't really care for eaford either. At this rate if cuban-cane is correct and Kwituka is an end as well. How many many swing DE/LB would we take? How would it affect the DE board?

Go sit down in the corner if you think we pulling Anthony Soloman scholly

IMO the DE board is Bogle #1 then Kwituka (not happening) and Summerrall then the rest, but I personally would prefer JUCO Jermaine Johnson over Summerrall.

Need to land Bogle as he is the #1 guy on our DLine board.

Rian Davis is being recruited as a LB by this staff and so is Eaford.

I prefer Rian b/c he has actually played LB and has solid instincts at the position.

Ingraham is listed as a SDE, but he will play DT here.

Watch the visits, I would love to land Davis over any dlineman we are recruiting. He’s that good
he's a **** good prospect but for d-line it's Bogle and Ingraham as 1a and 1b. Land those 2 and I don't care who else we land along the d-line.

Advertisement
he's a **** good prospect but for d-line it's Bogle and Ingraham as 1a and 1b. Land those 2 and I don't care who else we land along the d-line.
He’s for sure the best interior guy, and has the best film of all the dlineman we are recruiting. His main knock is not having elite size for a dt but he’s big enough

We have Munoz, Daxon, Harvey and Williams committed. These are the prospect left on the board who have expressed interest and we may have realistic shot:

WDE:
Bogle
Summerall
King

SDE/DT
Ingraham
Fuller
Morris

DT
Davis
Holley

Nice problem to have. Cant we just take them all and drop Milo and Martin???

He’s for sure the best interior guy, and has the best film of all the dlineman we are recruiting. His main knock is not having elite size for a dt but he’s big enough

I imagine you're talking about Tyler Davis here

Advertisement
IMO the DE board is Bogle #1 then Kwituka (not happening) and Summerrall then the rest, but I personally would prefer JUCO Jermaine Johnson over Summerrall.

Need to land Bogle as he is the #1 guy on our DLine board.

Rian Davis is being recruited as a LB by this staff and so is Eaford.

I prefer Rian b/c he has actually played LB and has solid instincts at the position.

Ingraham is listed as a SDE, but he will play DT here.

Is there any traction with the JUCO Jermaine Johnson? I haven't checked his tape out yet, but I'm seeing a few posters mention him now

Are you smoking crack? Solomon ain’t going nowhere but The U!

We have Munoz, Daxon, Harvey and Williams committed. These are the prospect left on the board who have expressed interest and we may have realistic shot:

WDE:
Bogle
Summerall
King

SDE/DT
Ingraham
Fuller
Morris

DT
Davis
Holley

Nice problem to have. Cant we just take them all and drop Milo and Martin???

This is not a bad list to pick from!! It would be nice to get them ALL to sign here.. WDE- Bogle SDE- Ingraham DT- Davis, this group would be lights out!!

Advertisement
Back