Tyler Davis update...

Most posters know he isn't coming here, thats why this isn't active news.

I think you were spot on 3 weeks ago. He may very well still go to OSU, but i don't think he is the LOCK today that he was 3 weeks ago. That's all i'm saying. The fact that he went on record with the lack of a clear leader leads me to believe he's at least thinking of something different than OSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe that the staff is doing an amazing job right now on the recruiting front. They have been doing an amazing job of knowing when to allow an OV based on when a recruit wants to make his official rounds.

I won’t change my opinion on the staff down the road.

Only issue I can say with this staff is how they handled Taisun.

I believe that the staff is doing an amazing job right now on the recruiting front. They have been doing an amazing job of knowing when to allow an OV based on when a recruit wants to make his official rounds.

I won’t change my opinion on the staff down the road.

Only issue I can say with this staff is how they handled Taisun.
Agree, but Tai will be a mute point if MJJ commits. This recruiting tactic is high risk, high reward without a doubt

Advertisement
It is clear that the dynamics of Tyler Davis's recruitment have changed. Something has him very much interested in Miami. I'm sure that something is Jess Simpson. I think those two have really hit it off and Davis is extremely impressed with him.

I also think Davis has been blown away by everything else about UM. We are very much in this and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we took the lead and eventually signed him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing groundbreaking but Clemson just posted this

4.) Following a two-hour visit a couple weeks ago, four-star defensive tackle Tyler Davis of Apopka (Fla.) Wekiva returned to Clemson to workout with Bates last Tuesday.

Davis followed up Tuesday's visit to Clemson with a return visit to Miami to workout with 'Canes defensive line coach Jess Simpson.

Hearing different perspectives here. One source thinks it'll absolutely be either Ohio State or Clemson in the end. Another thinks Miami and Florida State are legit contenders.

Davis continues to work toward a preseason decision.

I continue to think that Clemson is running no worse than No. 2 right now.

Pretty brilliant when you think about it. This kid is basically having these DL coaches auditioning for his services.

Nothing groundbreaking but Clemson just posted this

4.) Following a two-hour visit a couple weeks ago, four-star defensive tackle Tyler Davis of Apopka (Fla.) Wekiva returned to Clemson to workout with Bates last Tuesday.

Davis followed up Tuesday's visit to Clemson with a return visit to Miami to workout with 'Canes defensive line coach Jess Simpson.

Hearing different perspectives here. One source thinks it'll absolutely be either Ohio State or Clemson in the end. Another thinks Miami and Florida State are legit contenders.

Davis continues to work toward a preseason decision.

I continue to think that Clemson is running no worse than No. 2 right now.

Translation: we have no clue what the kid is thinking.

Advertisement
Back