Tweed: Shots fired

umm no...he picked vt, nd to steam roll us...and consist that UCF will run us over. That's not a UM fan considering he doesn't or didn't watch more than 1 ucf game. He isn't really a um fan or alumni at all. It is what it is..if we take off and win a chip though best believe he would be suited up in um colors to pounce.
Read more carefully what I wrote. I didn’t say he picked uM vs VATech or ND. I said he’s right The U is not back. I stated that the U has only been back for 2 games last year.

Advertisement
umm no...he picked vt, nd to steam roll us...and consist that UCF will run us over. That's not a UM fan considering he doesn't or didn't watch more than 1 ucf game. He isn't really a um fan or alumni at all. It is what it is..if we take off and win a chip though best believe he would be suited up in um colors to pounce.
Especially ND he thought we'd get slaughtered and like a groupie was hyped when we won smh pathetic

Advertisement
I actually think the only "disposable" member of the Lebetard show is Dan. He's the only one that's not funny. He's a pseudo intellectual who always thinks he's the smartest person in the room but rarely says anything smart. He knows how to troll "angry sports radio guy" and that's pretty much all he does. Stu's shtick is kind of stupid but at least his character is funny. Mike and the shipping container guys are all pretty funny in one way or another. They do a good job of poking fun at sports fan guy without coming off as pompous douche bags.

I just don’t understand how you can claim to love Miami so much AND you went to the fu*cking school, yet you constantly bash, undermine, & make fun of it at every turn UNLESS a 30 for 30 is airing & you can get some good publicity from it. Every other ESPN talking head boosts up their schools & always shows support, but we have the idiot who trashes his own alma mater.
A ***** is a ***** homie. That's what he is.

Advertisement
Anyone taking anything serious from those guys doesn’t understand the show. Whether executed correctly or not, It’s all in good fun. They are laughing at all of this.

Shout out to Mike Ryan who definitely visits this website.

I just don’t understand how you can claim to love Miami so much AND you went to the fu*cking school, yet you constantly bash, undermine, & make fun of it at every turn UNLESS a 30 for 30 is airing & you can get some good publicity from it. Every other ESPN talking head boosts up their schools & always shows support, but we have the idiot who trashes his own alma mater.
1547069355754.gif

Anyone taking anything serious from those guys doesn’t understand the show. Whether executed correctly or not, It’s all in good fun. They are laughing at all of this.

You’ve said this five times.

Stop being a white knight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His ratings and podcast downloads would say otherwise. You may not like him. That’s your personal decision. But the numbers say his show is not trash.

Millions of morons watch Real Housewives of Atlanta and similar shows. Doesn't mean those shows aren't vapid, self-absorbed trash. When you appeal to popularity, consider the masses...

Advertisement
Back