Tweed: Shots fired

umm no...he picked vt, nd to steam roll us...and insist that UCF will run us over. That's not a UM fan considering he doesn't or didn't watch more than 1 ucf game. He isn't really a um fan or alumni at all. It is what it is..if we take off and win a chip though best believe he would be suited up in um colors to pounce.

That piece of **** insisted USF was better!
But like you said if they ever make another 30 for 30 there he will be pretending to mr hurricane expert.
I’m pretty sure he hasn’t set foot on campus since he graduated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That piece of **** insisted USF was better!
But like you said if they ever make another 30 for 30 there he will be pretending to mr hurricane expert.
I’m pretty sure he hasn’t set foot on campus since he graduated.

He has been back on campus. Not frequently, but he has.

I support @Tweed 100%. He is correct on LeBatard.

I got the rare double whammy of retweets, so my mentions are screwed again. LMAO
I hope Mike Ryan’s dog sh*its in his car.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, my point was missed. Agreed, Kardashians, Hoisewives, LeBatard Show, whatever you or I don’t like is not the point. If it has big ratings then it’s a success. That was my point.

No, my Stugotzian friend, you missed the point. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes said the show was trash, you cited to it's popularity as an indication that the show is "not trash," and then the both of us cited to the popularity of crap tv shows as evidence that many trash programs have high viewership (the clear implication being that viewership does not equal quality programming).

Now you're saying big rating = success, which I won't argue. But a show can be "successful" (i.e., have a large viewership) yet still be self-absorbed garbage. These things are not mutually exclusive.

That’s fair but he has the most downloaded podcast of any show on ESPN, which is bigger than Fox and others so there’s that.

In an era where the Kardashians make national news more frequently than any other family, who gives a ****? He's a ******* moron. And you're not some edgy, smarter than everybody cat because you get Dan lebatard. You're just part of the Kardashians.

Advertisement
I’ve received death threats in my DM’s over my tweet from his followers. LOL

Don’t worry most of his listeners won’t put down their chips to come after you and the others are to stupid too stupid to find you even if you gave them the address.

Epic post.

Especially the “black guys he's afraid of”...you have him down to a t

You're forgetting about carrying the mantle for Cuban Miami......as a guy that grew up in Miramar and lived in Broward his entire life until a few years ago.

I'm not going to lie though, I find some* aspects of that ensemble show occasionally entertaining but Lebatard himself the media personality is a beyond hypocritical dude.

No, my Stugotzian friend, you missed the point. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes said the show was trash, you cited to it's popularity as an indication that the show is "not trash," and then the both of us cited to the popularity of crap tv shows as evidence that many trash programs have high viewership (the clear implication being that viewership does not equal quality programming).

Now you're saying big rating = success, which I won't argue. But a show can be "successful" (i.e., have a large viewership) yet still be self-absorbed garbage. These things are not mutually exclusive.

Ha, you said it was exclusive!

Advertisement
Back