Tweed: Shots fired

He's_right_you_know.jpg

Advertisement
The guy that supposedly is on the show, which I admittedly never watch or listen to

He’s the producer on the show. One of the best if not the best in the business. He bleeds orange and green and is a giant canes fan, always talking good and hyping us up, it’s awesome. Mike Ryan is awesome, he makes the show worth watching alone, very talented.

That piece of **** insisted USF was better!
But like you said if they ever make another 30 for 30 there he will be pretending to mr hurricane expert.
I’m pretty sure he hasn’t set foot on campus since he graduated.

HE ACTUALLY SAID THIS TODAY. HIS WORDS WERE...IM NOT SURE I EVEN GRADUATED. HE MADE REFERENCE TO THE COACH FROM GT THAT LIED ON HIS RESUME ...SAYING HE MAY NOT EVEN BE A UM ALUMNI. He's a clown. The rest of the guys on his show are LEGIT

He’s the producer on the show. One of the best if not the best in the business. He bleeds orange and green and is a giant canes fan, always talking good and hyping us up, it’s awesome. Mike Ryan is awesome, he makes the show worth watching alone, very talented.

Well that’s good. I’ll take your word for Ryan.

But as long as that smug, hypocritical, self-congratulatory, fake-edgy, pseudo-intellectual, porcine-faced fake Cuban (per @Tad Footeball) UM hater and snitch is on the show, I absolutely will not watch.

I don’t have to sit in front of the TV and congratulate myself on being an edgy hipster that “gets it” to enjoy my free time.

I only have limited hours to walk the earth and I’m not giving one single second of them to that jiggly tub of goo with pendulous man *******.

Advertisement
No, my Stugotzian friend, you missed the point. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes said the show was trash, you cited to it's popularity as an indication that the show is "not trash," and then the both of us cited to the popularity of crap tv shows as evidence that many trash programs have high viewership (the clear implication being that viewership does not equal quality programming).

Now you're saying big rating = success, which I won't argue. But a show can be "successful" (i.e., have a large viewership) yet still be self-absorbed garbage. These things are not mutually exclusive.
There is a little Stugotz in all of us

HE ACTUALLY SAID THIS TODAY. HIS WORDS WERE...IM NOT SURE I EVEN GRADUATED. HE MADE REFERENCE TO THE COACH FROM GT THAT LIED ON HIS RESUME ...SAYING HE MAY NOT EVEN BE A UM ALUMNI. He's a clown. The rest of the guys on his show are LEGIT

He graduated.

The School of Communication has had him back as a distinguished alum.

However, the very fact that he would say this, even after being honored by his own alma mater, is just another example of how Dan views UM. There's no confusion over his graduation. And you are considered an ALUMNUS (or alumna) if you ATTENDED the University. For instance, Steve-O (from Jackass) is a UM alum, he started at UM a few years after I did, though he never graduated. He used to get drunk and do his crazy stunts over at the ATO house. Gene Roddenberry (creator of Star Trek) is also a UM alumnus who never graduated.

https://com.miami.edu/news/2016/05/05/67th-annual-student-media-awards

Advertisement
That was a recording from years ago that they happened to play again today. Try not to take everything so serious, that's kind of the point of the show. Dan has put Miami sports broadcasting on the map. Miami and its culture has never been represented on national level like this. He's done far more good for the sports scene than bad in South Florida.

That was a recording from years ago that they happened to play again today. Try not to take everything so serious, that's kind of the point of the show. Dan has put Miami sports broadcasting on the map. Miami and its culture has never been represented on national level like this. He's done far more good for the sports scene than bad in South Florida.

Why does every LeBatard blow-job-giver have under 100 posts? Looks like all of the ESPN interns have found CIS.

Advertisement
Why does every LeBatard blow-job-giver have under 100 posts? Looks like all of the ESPN interns have found CIS.
I'm not an intern at ESPN- just someone who appreciates what he's done. However, feel free to continue to use sayings such as "blow-job-giver" for someone you don't share views with. You would think someone with more than 2k posts would have an expanded vocabulary.

I'm not an intern at ESPN- just someone who appreciates what he's done. However, feel free to continue to use sayings such as "blow-job-giver" for someone you don't share views with. You would think someone with more than 2k posts would have an expanded vocabulary.

Alright Lieutenant Dan

Advertisement
dan's talking about the tweeters mad at him on the show right now lol. he's got a point, his show isn't the show you go to for serious sports talk. also tweed calling dan carb-faced is pretty funny/ironic.

dan's talking about the tweeters mad at him on the show right now lol. he's got a point, his show isn't the show you go to for serious sports talk. also tweed calling dan carb-faced is pretty funny/ironic.

It’s something that is ALWAYS said on his show, fat face, carb face, gravy vampire, etc......

I apologize if I’ve hurt you.

He graduated.

The School of Communication has had him back as a distinguished alum.

However, the very fact that he would say this, even after being honored by his own alma mater, is just another example of how Dan views UM. There's no confusion over his graduation. And you are considered an ALUMNUS (or alumna) if you ATTENDED the University. For instance, Steve-O (from Jackass) is a UM alum, he started at UM a few years after I did, though he never graduated. He used to get drunk and do his crazy stunts over at the ATO house. Gene Roddenberry (creator of Star Trek) is also a UM alumnus who never graduated.

https://com.miami.edu/news/2016/05/05/67th-annual-student-media-awards

Professor Oroza was the best

Advertisement
Back