Tweed: Shots fired

Advertisement
Hah, read this after I typed my previous response. Perfect, lol.
Yeah, my point was missed. Agreed, Kardashians, Hoisewives, LeBatard Show, whatever you or I don’t like is not the point. If it has big ratings then it’s a success. That was my point.

Read more carefully what I wrote. I didn’t say he picked uM vs VATech or ND. I said he’s right The U is not back. I stated that the U has only been back for 2 games last year.

how the f would he know..he doesnt watch our games and cant name 3-4 players on the team. Why would anyone even ask him if the u is back?.
I’ve received death threats in my DM’s over my tweet from his followers. LOL

It's just likely his interns

how the f would he know..he doesnt watch our games and cant name 3-4 players on the team. Why would anyone even ask him if the u is back?.

It's just likely his interns
Does he have to watch a game or go to a game to known if the U is back? Let me ask you? Is the U back? We’ve been to 1 ACC championship and haven’t finished ranked in the top 10 in how long?

Advertisement
Advertisement
"So I was in the office. And I look over, to our accounting division and there is Kevin Malone. Kevin is wearing, a jacket that I've never seen before. And, I call over to Kevin, "Kevin! Is that a tweed jacket." And he looks at me and he says Michael yes it is a tweed jacket. And I look back at him and I say, "I feel the NEED! The need for tweed."
download.jpg

1111.gif

download.jpg

Advertisement
Does he have to watch a game or go to a game to known if the U is back? Let me ask you? Is the U back? We’ve been to 1 ACC championship and haven’t finished ranked in the top 10 in how long?

Back to what exactly though?. That whole is BACK thing is ridiculous regardless. We literally win one game at the end of last season and we may have been in the playoffs.

I'm really not looking for a who is back cause quite frankly i grew up watching us through probation and saw the 2 champ teams in the early 2000s.

He isnt a knowledgable guy on the subject of um football at all...and just takes the way out opinion in reference to the canes. But he said "the u isnt back" he must be a god...lol who the f is saying we are back?

He does nothing in support of his supposed alumni school. I prefer guys like him to just speak on wierd current events, interview old wrestlers, and interview black guys he's afraid of...so they can tell him scary stories of the "hood" and leave "Miami" talk alone..

Advertisement
Dan would disagree with that 100%. Dan hasn’t bashed the U. He only says that when people say or ask if the U is back, he says no. He has been proven correct, unfortunately. The U, as much as it pains me to say, hasn’t been back since 2005. The U was back for a 2 game stretch last year during the VATech and ND game. The record of our beloved U has proven that since Koker was fired. The truth hurts and I really hope Manny gets us back.

I think we found Mike Ryan !!!!

Last edited:
Back to what exactly though?. That whole is BACK thing is ridiculous regardless. We literally win one game at the end of last season and we may have been in the playoffs.

I'm really not looking for a who is back cause quite frankly i grew up watching us through probation and saw the 2 champ teams in the early 2000s.

He isnt a knowledgable guy on the subject of um football at all...and just takes the way out opinion in reference to the canes. But he said "the u isnt back" he must be a god...lol who the f is saying we are back?

He does nothing in support of his supposed alumni school. I prefer guys like him to just speak on wierd current events, interview old wrestlers, and interview black guys he's afraid of...so they can tell him scary stories of the "hood" and leave "Miami" talk alone..

Epic post.

Especially the “black guys he's afraid of”...you have him down to a t

How does anyone even listen to his show. His show is basically making fun of sports since he doesn't know sh#t about sports. I actually forced myself to listen to his entire show and I think I actually dozed off several times.

Advertisement
Back